šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Stupid Love is not real then why do all the leaks keep getting removed?

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

Just now, ChrisC said:

Itā€™s weird gaga didnā€™t address this

Why would she? She's rarely done it beforeĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JudasJustDance said:

but still Iā€™m skeptical if itā€™s the lead or an album track? IdkĀ 

What if it's not even from LG6? :awkney:

TheRealJT
1 minute ago, ChrisC said:

Itā€™s weird gaga didnā€™t address this or take measuresĀ to ensure nothing else would leak. The fact that her team is being silent makes me think itā€™s probably a scrapped song anyways

Lol they are not scraping it. Ā Gaga literally teased it on an Instagram post in October. Yā€™all need to chill and wait for its official releaseĀ 

Delulu Rogers
5 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Why would she? She's rarely done it beforeĀ 

When applause was leaking she did a POP 911. I know that situation was totally different but for someone who wanted LG6 to be a surprise, having a song and possibly the lead leak months ago,Ā now inĀ full, and not saying anything is weirdĀ 

JudasJustDance
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

What if it's not even from LG6? :awkney:

thereā€™s that too:awkney:Ā 

demos from other albums (which I doubtĀ :awkney:)

bloodpop collab?:awkney:

Ā 

geusst1235

Honestly I think some people are just wondering if it mightĀ be an older demo from another album (original LG5?), song for an earlier version of LG6 that didn't make the cut,etc.

So far it hasn't been 100% confirmed to be on LG6.

9 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

When applause was leaking she did a POP 911. I know that situation was totally different but for someone who wanted LG6 to be a surprise, having a song and possibly the lead leak months ago,Ā now inĀ full, and not saying anything is weirdĀ 

Applesauce leaked like some days early, and as you said Stupid Song leaked months before, why would she bother? She could just change the lead or scrap the song

If she, nor her team, is doing anything, it probably means the song is not that importantĀ 

8 minutes ago, JudasJustDance said:

thereā€™s that too:awkney:Ā 

demos from other albums (which I doubtĀ :awkney:)

bloodpop collab?:awkney:

Ā 

Probably an LG5 original leftoverĀ 

What I find weird is admin is allowing users to share the leak, iā€™ve seen tons of links in many threads, i remember when PI and Joanne were about to drop, any leak sharing was super punished and immediately deleted

3 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

Honestly I think some people are just wondering if it mightĀ be an older demo from another album, song for an earlier version of LG6 that didn't make the cut,etc.

So far it hasn't been 100% confirmed to even be on LG6.

Yeah and gaga's team denied a februari 7th release so there is that

Just now, zerojk said:

What I find weird is admin is allowing users to share the leak, iā€™ve seen tons of links in many threads, i remember when PI and Joanne were about to drop, any leak sharing was super punished and immediately deleted

There are no mods probably (?Ā 

Or an snippet is not as important as a whole songĀ 

StarstruckIllusion

Itā€™s a real song and itā€™s definitely Gaga 100% but... whether itā€™s a lead? Some say it is but some say itā€™s not. I mean the song leaked months ago... if I were them I would have spent the last 6 months planning a new lead.Ā Thats probably what they did as they were brave enough to post it online...Ā 

Sorry but none one even knows if Stupid Love is the lead or even a song from LG6. Haven't any of y'all thought about that??

3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

There are no mods probably (?Ā 

Or an snippet is not as important as a whole songĀ 

I saw Zilla somewhere so Idk about that, I thought the LG6 thread would be closed but nothing happenedĀ 

The night sky tells all

Archived