Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the Stupid Love snippet a demo?

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, Rolodex of Hate said:

Ā 

Haha :) It's not her vocal quality, it just when she says 'want' the first two times it's definitely very off... if it is released like that the general public will definitely respond to that, but hopefully it is an early take or something. And being flat is never a good thing!

Not true (and i say this as someone learning classical singing). :) Microtonal music can be amazing. And obviously she decided to release Stuck on ****ing You, which is very off key and I believe intentionally so.

But yeah they'll probably edit it.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
4 minutes ago, Mustang said:

The older snippet (irrelation got me spacing oh) seems like a demo but idkĀ the one that we got today hasĀ a different beat

Do we even know if it's the same song?

At least the "I'm emotional" snippet is a different song.

Rolodex of Hate
Just now, derpmonster said:

Not true (and i say this as someone learning classical singing). :) Microtonal music can be amazing. And obviously she decided to release Stuck on ****ing You, which is very off key and I believe intentionally so.

But yeah they'll probably edit it.

Microtonal music CAN be amazing, but that's music where the whole piece uses microtonality... this is a polished pop/disco-type song and to just have one note which is very off-pitch (surrounded by others which are all on pitch) is just wrong in the context. Wouldn't expect a mainstream pop star to be employing the musical technique of microtonality on just one note!!

We have no legal choice but to stan

3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Do we even know if it's the same song?

At least the "I'm emotional" snippet is a different song.

No, im talking about the same stupid love,Ā Ā i posted aĀ video on the first page, check that out :)Ā 

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

@derpmonsterĀ The old one iā€™m talking about is this one, it has a diff beat compared to the leaks from today

Ā 

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Defmix100
24 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

She does. Pitch correction was all over ASIB and is in Joanne too.

Ā 

That said, this was likely a demo. And could even be an intentional flat note. Flat isn't always a bad thing. :)

Ā 

23 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Um yeah she doesĀ :laughga:

I can't find the quote now but didn't she say post 2015 she will no longer use autotune?

Just now, Defmix100 said:

I can't find the quote now but didn't she say post 2015 she will no longer use autotune?

Where did you see this?

derpmonster

Ā 

I think she probably meant more serious effects like robotic voice. She probably tries to use minimal pitch correction anymore but she does. Maybe the amazing 2015 live performance at the Oscars inspired her to focus on perfect singing but well, another promise... :vegas:

Defmix100
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Where did you see this?

still looking but can't find it now, I just know it was pre Joanne so I was expecting her to sound more natural on that album

1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

I think she probably meant more serious effects like robotic voice. She probably tries to use minimal pitch correction anymore but she does. Maybe the amazing 2015 live performance at the Oscars inspired her to focus on perfect singing but well, another promise... :vegas:

Yes I think it was after the Oscars performance probably made her feel like she didn't need it, I personally love her voice with autotune and think Stupid Love should be pitch corrected (further if it already is)

Yes I think it was after the Oscars performance probably made her feel like she didn't need it, I personally love her voice with autotune and think Stupid Love should be pitch corrected (further if it already is)

Oh no, please, we don't want a Rare era from herĀ :saladga:

geusst1235

Gaga doesn't use autotune anymore, and when she did it was purely for stylistic reasons anyways.Ā Those that say she does probably don't know the difference between pitch correction and autotune oof. IĀ don't think that she even uses pitch correction all that much considering she legitimately doesn't need to, as proven by all of her live performances sounding practically the same if not better.

Besides, if a note is somewhat off or whatever who cares? Gaga's voice does not have to be perfect to make a song good or "bop worthy".

Infinity Wave
47 minutes ago, Miracle said:

it was the final version that was supposed to be released during may 2019 bt they probably changed a lot of it as they had like nine months to rework it lol

Ā 

Like how do we know for real it was supposed to be released may 2019?

Colourful

GreekGod
42 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Iā€™m-

if anyĀ artist didnā€™t use auto tune they would sound like doja cat live

Ā 

There is soundĀ problem in here, nothing to do with auto tune. And doja cat is not a good benchmark for the music industry, especially for Gaga.

geusst1235

Eh plenty of artists don't actually use autotune and sound amazing. Here are some Gaga examples,

Ā 

Archived