Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I love it.

Diamond heart99

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99

Call me a thirsty b*tch but I love it. Don’t care that it is a low quality snippet. I’ve avoided all LG6 hype because my feelings were “we get it when we get it”

I stand by that, but damn it still exciting.

p.s. I said in another thread but saying it here too; I would bet a large amount of money that The Haus is behind this leak.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

JoanneMonster

I really love the chorus it sounds like an elton john song mixed with the beatles mixed with coldplay 

I See You

Chromaticunt
3 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

I really love the chorus it sounds like an elton john song mixed with the beatles mixed with coldplay 

serious GIF

Delusional

I just hate the title, even ‘I don’t need a reason’ or ‘Reason!’ Would have been better titles. Stupid Love just kind of sounds like something I would have wrote down on my mums notes app when I was ‘writing songs’ at the age of 9

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

2 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

I just hate the title, even ‘I don’t need a reason’ or ‘Reason!’ Would have been better titles. Stupid Love just kind of sounds like something I would have wrote down on my mums notes app when I was ‘writing songs’ at the age of 9

I agree, the title sounds like a Britney Spears song :triggered: , but well as long as it serves

ChromaticaPunk
13 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

It reminds me of the Cheryl Cole song Crazy Stupid Love which was kind of basic :triggered:

Archived