💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where can I buy Fame?

Galvon

Featured Posts

Hi :huntyga:

So I was watching the Film by Steven Klein, and I thought why did I never buy that?:saladga: At the time it came out I was like :ally: jaja hehe, I don't wanna smell like a woman, I wasn't into perfume anyway. I was 14. :laughga: 

Now I thought, why not just get one, just as a collectors item.:ohwell:  But I've read sometime ago that they canceld the production of it. Does that mean you can't buy it anywhere anymore? I've seen it at some webshops. But who says its not fake? Nicely made but filed with ink for example.

6 minutes ago, Jenina said:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008K0WMVW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought this one a few months ago but it was way less money and also they had the smaller sizes :( They still have the biggest size though if you want. I'm not sure if you're in the US

Nope I'm from the Netherlands. I did search on the German Amazon tho, since the dutch one only has ebooks. But  they sell them for like 80 to 150. Don't know if that is normal, but I thought maybe I should w8 and look somewhere else. :laughga:

Glamourpuss

I have the perfume and I collect lots of different scents including the high end brands and I honestly think the Gaga one smells so cheap and it's my least favourite ever. I just have it as a display item. 

Archived