Stupid Love
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Biden leads new poll by 11 points

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

Hate him all you want,  he is the best chance to win the wh for the dems.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 16
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Gagaloo92
2 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Hate him all you want,  he is the best chance to win the wh for the dems.

Just like Hillary was right

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

• Thanks 16

pachinko

Ugh any of the other candidates  but Biden! Please,  literally any of the other ones. 

• Like 2

Gagaloo92

I hope the Dems are ready to LOSE AGAIN against an imbecile like Trump if they vote for this mf in the primary. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Brainiac

This particular poll has had him up by 10-13 points pretty much consistently. Bernie actually gained 3 points in this poll since the last one they put out. So, nothing new here really. :) 

Edited by Brainiac

Florin
3 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

This particular poll has had him up by 10-13 points pretty much consistently. Bernie actually gained 3 points in this poll since the last one they put out. So, nothing new here really. :) 

Yea. It's still interesting that he remains with these numbers considering Pete and Bloomberg rise.

PoshLife

That's a good poll for Biden, and from a highly-rated pollster, this close to voting. This pollster has often found Biden with a healthy lead, so it would be fair to say there's a house effect at play here. But since November, Biden has risen 2 points, while  Sanders has risen 4. Warren and Buttigieg are both roughly where they were in November, while Bloomberg has grown 6 points (from 3% to 9%).

8 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

This isn't quite true: back in November SurveyUSA conducted two versions of the same poll, one of which included Bloomberg and one of which didn't (as far as I can tell, that is the only difference). In the version that included Bloomberg, Biden polled at 30%; in the version that excluded Bloomberg, Biden polled at 33% (fully capturing the 3% support Bloomberg got in the other version). Now that Bloomberg is indeed running and was included in this January poll, it's only fair to compare apples to apples: you have to compare this poll to the poll that included Bloomberg. You can find both versions here: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-primary-d/national/ You just have to scroll down to November 26, 2019.

As @Florin said, it's noteworthy that Biden has maintained - even grown - this high a level of support even as Bloomberg has risen and Buttigieg has held steady.

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek

Economy
54 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

She did win by 3 million votes tho :selena:

Trump literally got lucky by the breakdown of the votes by area which give him the electorial college votes

If Hilary was so bad for electability she shouldn't wouldn't have won the popular vote by such a margin :oprah:

PS: before my comment is taken out of context I'm not trying to imply that Biden is the better Candidate (I don't support him)... I'm merely saying Hillary wasn't as unelectable as some of you make her out to be

Not only did she win the popular vote by 3 million but historically after 2 term Presidencies it's pretty common for Americans to elect a President from the other party... Trump could have still won if it was someone else got the democratic nod (tho we can't be sure)

Edited by Economy
  • Like 6

PoshLife

The problem Sanders is going to run into after the first few states is that his ceiling of support - about 21% on average - is lower than Biden's floor of 26%. In other words, when you look at the rolling averages Sanders has scarcely risen above 21% in support over the past six months (really as far back as April), and Biden has never fallen below 26%. Unless Sanders can break through with demographics he's been struggling with, like African American or older voters, or Biden has a major stumble (in the February debate, for example, or a particularly bad showing in Iowa or New Hampshire), I don't see how Sanders can get to the convention with more delegates than Biden.

• Like 3

M Monstre
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

Trump literally got lucky by the breakdown of the votes by area which give him the electorial college votes

If Hilary was so bad for electability she shouldn't wouldn't have won the popular vote by such a margin :oprah:

PS: before my comment is taken out of context I'm not trying to imply that Biden is better... I'm merely saying Hillary wasn't as unelectable as some of you make her out to be

Not only did she win the popular vote by 3 million but historically after 2 term Presidencies it's pretty common for Americans to elect a President from the other party... Trump could have still won if it was someone else got the democratic nod (tho we can't be sure)

That's true, but unfortunately this country runs on an Electoral College system. Biden could win by 5 million votes, but it means nothing if he doesn't win the Electoral College. 

Hillary wasn't totally "unelectable", but I do think that she (with her very mixed reputation) made it harder for people to vote for her. I feel like people would be more enthusiastic about voting for Bernie. 

• Like 1

Woolfsmck
10 minutes ago, Economy said:

PS: before my comment is taken out of context I'm not trying to imply that Biden is better... I'm merely saying Hillary wasn't as unelectable as some of you make her out to be

Not only did she win the popular vote by 3 million but historically after 2 terms it's pretty common for Americans to elect a President from the other party... Trumo could have still won if it was someone else got the democratic nod (tho we can't be sure)

Its refreshing to see mature views posted ...thx

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • Thanks 1

PoshLife
58 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Once again, the Bernie Bros want to relitigate 2016. What happened, happened. But now we're looking at a political landscape where Joe Biden consistently polls higher against President Trump than any of the other Dem candidates, including Sanders. Source: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/National.html 

I know what it's like to see a poll that doesn't have your candidate doing well, but if the best the far left can do when they face a polling setback is to argue about things that happened four years ago then I'm unimpressed.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 1

Halsey
1 hour ago, Gagaloo92 said:

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Hillary didn’t lead swing state polls like Joe does. Polling actually showed she would lose Michigan, just nobody acknowledged it. 

Joe was actually the 2016 candidate people were trying to draft when the primary became heated bc they believed he would be better than Hill & Bern. Joe is an entirely different candidate than Hillary. He’s been on two national POTUS general election campaigns before, both won obv, and is extremely popular in states like PA. 

So don’t pull that comparison. 

I got drunk
  • Thanks 1