๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rolling Stone: Tony Bennett and Gaga to make a jazz album

exoskeleton123

Featured Posts

For those saying 'nooooo gaga not a full album blah blah blah' you know you're not forced to listen to it right? :sick:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

Jazz actually shows off her vocals unlike "Cake" :hor: ....looking forward to it tho before ARTPOP wouldn't be a bad thing, however on her next break in October I don't think she'l put to much studio time with Tony. and more to finish up on ARTPOP, still looking forward to it tho :)

gagaisitalian

Not here for this. :sick:

She EXCELS in jazz. Much better than pop I might add. This would be perfect as a Christmas record, but that's a little cliche and we know Gaga....

LadyGagaXmasTree.jpg

A-Very-Gaga-Holiday.jpg

:usrs:

giskardsb

Gaga doesn't "belong" to pop stans only. She's genre free. She's a free Bitch baby. She was born that way.

besides JazzGa, I'd very much like to see IndustrialGa as well. And RockGa.

Robotboy

i would love for her to do an acoustic album of covers or greatest hits but i hate the kind of music tony bennett does. its so dusty. i kinda hoped their duet would be enough.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Robotboy

it will be better for next christmas. i want ARTPOP before so this wont be her comeback..and that means she gets another break until her next album.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

;) am I the only one that likes this? Also this is perfect Grammy bait

No this is totally cool! She really DOES have a great jazz voice. I hope this happens sooner rather than later. Not expecting anything for a while though.

GagaApprentice

i'm actually looking forward to this. they worked quite well together with The Lady is a Tramp, she has a theatrical quality to her voice to make for some interesting jazz, and it gives her the opportunity to really branch out into different genres of music to appeal to other crowds. :) She proves time and time again that she is more than just a pop singer but a true artist.

HORRORHOLIC

See this is awesome. Gaga can show off her vocal talent and do something she's actually a fan of. When she's tried other things other then pop such as metal,rock,jaz etc... it's always been great because as I said it lets her show off what she can do vocally and it's music she's actually been a fan of so it comes across more honeat. Thats why I'm not such a big fan of her doing stuff like "Cake" or all the rap stuff thats been talked about. For one, I don't think she's a big fan of that stuff, plus she's just not good at it. Stuff like this proves she's a legit vocal talent that doesn't need all the vocal distortion to make a great song!!

Archived