Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga Baby News

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe she can get the seed of some super healthy, smart, beautiful A-lister and have the baby as a single woman :enigma:

Modern Ecstasy2
5 minutes ago, weed said:

Maybe she can get the seed of some super healthy, smart, beautiful A-lister and have the baby as a single woman :enigma:

Poor NYE Michael, he’s already been forgotten by Gaga, the press and GGD 

:rip:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

blankpaper
6 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Oh wow I don't remember reading her thoughts on the fall anywhere, do you have a link?

It was just a comment she made during a show, not an interview or anything, and I’m pretty sure it was the one I was at and I wasn’t recording at that moment (October 25). If I remember right it was between Million Reasons and You & I (she was at the piano in the blue cutout bodysuit thing), and it was after the fan she brought up went back down into the crowd and she was telling her to be careful. She said something about the fall and people were kind of laughing, and then she said something along the lines of “it’s not funny guys, that could have gone really bad. I looked up and there was this steel thing right by my head, we’re lucky nobody got hurt.” She was kind of laughing and kept the whole thing pretty lighthearted. Sorry I don’t have footage for you 

reality’s tight if the music is right

blankpaper
7 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Did anyone ever figure out who he was and what happened with him? Was he just a little NYE fun?

reality’s tight if the music is right

ChromeAngel
1 hour ago, weed said:

Or she could do possibly the greatest thing you could do for another human being and adopt :oops:

Blastertoyo
4 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

Or she could do possibly the greatest thing you could do for another human being and adopt :oops:

Adopt like 7 kids 

please enlighten me to death

Helxig

Guys the rumour isn't that she got full body x-rays because she's trying to get pregnant :saladga: 

1. I think they're saying that when she fell off the stage recently and had to have full body x-rays, she got very emotional thinking about her mortality. She wants babies now to raise and pass her legacy on to, because she's afraid of something bad happening to her, and feels her biological clock ticking.

2. I totally believe this rumour because she's been saying for years (since the BTW era) that a big goal for her is to have a lot of children. And she keeps having breakups and short-lived relationships, so of course she's thinking of doing it on her own. She's almost 34, and if she wants like 5 kids she's gotta start soon.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

2 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Omg I actually did forget :laughga:

8 hours ago, weed said:

I think Stefani is a very traditional woman and wants her own family. But I'm afraid Gaga will either be forced to be a single mother or stuck in a bad relationship for a long time to reach her goal.

Glamourpuss
5 hours ago, Ivy said:

Omg I actually did forget :laughga:

I was thinking about him recently  because he allegedly deleted his social media because of the backlash. I was wondering how he was and if he was back on his social accounts. I don't really follow that stuff. 

Archived