WB studio is not for LG6

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
Just now, Tiny Purse said:

what receipts...it was a picture of an A Star is Born prop and then just a picture of the lot...

It was all very convincing and they spoke to a lady there that semi confirmed something idk :selena:

Tiny Purse
Just now, Sepsami said:

It was all very convincing and they spoke to a lady there that semi confirmed something idk :selena:

it was convincing but there was no real proof lolĀ :messga:

Sepsami
Just now, Tiny Purse said:

it was convincing but there was no real proof lolĀ :messga:

I refuse to believe that it's not happening :messga:

tenor.gif?itemid=12108399

8 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Do you remember their name? Can you tag them if you do (and me)? :messga:

@KimmoĀ 

Any updates?

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

Battle 4 Ur Life

guys Montana was there tho.

she's like as Gaga as it gets. she's the main dancer imo.

It's at least something for Gags. pre-superbowl thing? why is she doing that? she should be the HT show act again and that's it.

but ok.

can't wait for another performance of Million Reasons remix.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Nicoxxx

I thought yall already know they were all there for theĀ Jonas Brothers perfomance. Time to close every thread about the wb studio thing because is all a lie. Nothing is coming anytime soon. See you in March.

blankpaper
13 minutes ago, Nicoxxx said:

I thought yall already know they were all there for theĀ Jonas Brothers perfomance. Time to close every thread about the wb studio thing because is all a lie. Nothing is coming anytime soon. See you in March.

The Jonas Brothers video is already out though. That seems fast if they just shot it this week

realityā€™s tight if the music is right

Nicoxxx
4 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

The Jonas Brothers video is already out though. That seems fast if they just shot it this week

Performance for the Grammys. Also they are filming a musical episode for the show Lucifer. Montana reposted a story with some girls that previously posted about rehearsing for that episode. Theres no way they are doing something for Gaga tho

blankpaper
45 minutes ago, Nicoxxx said:

Performance for the Grammys. Also they are filming a musical episode for the show Lucifer. Montana reposted a story with some girls that previously posted about rehearsing for that episode. Theres no way they are doing something for Gaga tho

That makes sense. I knew about the Lucifer episode but not the Grammy performance. It still seems weird that so many dancers with ties to Gaga are all together, at WB, where sheā€™s rumored to have rented a studio through the end of the week thoughĀ 

realityā€™s tight if the music is right

illySpencer

I was right, there was no chance that they would spill the tea about her new single. Those kind of things are secret and only reveal by GaGa or her label. And clearly, they are not reaady for it.Ā 

MrHappy
On 1/17/2020 at 3:33 AM, Kimblue said:

Yeah I think they are rehearsing for the Super Bowl. Her band was rehearsing earlier this week, it was on someoneā€™s IG story.

Is pre superbowl show legit ???

Helxig
13 hours ago, D0P3 said:

guys Montana was there tho.

she's like as Gaga as it gets. she's the main dancer imo.

It's at least something for Gags. pre-superbowl thing? why is she doing that? she should be the HT show act again and that's it.

but ok.

can't wait for another performance of Million Reasons remix.

I'm sure Montana is allowed to book other work during her off time from working with Gaga :shrug:Ā 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived