💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you want the SOPHIE songs to make the cut?

Hoss

SOPHIE on LG6  

54 members have voted

1. 1. SOPHIE on LG6?

• yup yup yup... that was a classic that was a classic
    • keep it fatty !

Featured Posts

ChromaticPrincess
3 minutes ago, Hoss said:

SOPHIE is a very versatile producer and isn’t just limited to pots and pans sounds.. i encourage everyone to delve into her discography and especially her unreleased. even charli’s vroom vroom ep which SOPHIE produced still sounds so fresh to me 

I think u misunderstood me lol, I really like Inmaterial, It’s Okay To Cry, Lemmonade and another that has something to do with a slide (I forgot what it’s called lmao) and Vroom Vroom is literally my driving anthem lmao. I was just commenting how I don’t want it to sound like something that was produced in late 2017/early 2018. But honestly ur right, I think it will sound fresh, Dancing With A Strsnger is very much in the vein of that and as far as I know it did pretty well and sounds pretty fresh so hoping for the best 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Obviously. Gaga never went into that avantgarde direction, and it would be incredibly cool.

honestly i’d want a whole ass album of Gaga x SOPHIE. they would hang it in the louvre 

Regina George
7 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Yes and I want that pots and pans sound y’all hate so much. You can’t tell me you wouldn’t bop to Gaga singing over this. 

Sorry but this would be too messy for a song instrumental.. Too many sounds.. It works for clubs but this is just not a song instrumental material 

2 minutes ago, SkyPrincess said:

I think u misunderstood me lol, I really like Inmaterial, It’s Okay To Cry, Lemmonade and another that has something to do with a slide (I forgot what it’s called lmao) and Vroom Vroom is literally my driving anthem lmao. I was just commenting how I don’t want it to sound like something that was produced in late 2017/early 2018. But honestly ur right, I think it will sound fresh, Dancing With A Strsnger is very much in the vein of that and as far as I know it did pretty well and sounds pretty fresh so hoping for the best 

ohh ok i got you :ally: but ya i agree i don’t want it to sound dated either, but something tells me it won’t. i can count on one hand the number of gaga songs that aged poorly 

Widows Kiss

Yes, SOPHIE is a great producer. She can only elevate the record with her unique sound! She should get rid of BloodPop though. His productions are as generic and bland as it gets. :fan:

Ryusei

Yesssss, People who say she only has pans flying into a sink songs havent heard enough of her stuff

Musery

BleepBloop

The amount of people voting "yes" is astounding. GagaDaily finally showing some taste! 

I think ya'll ready for the OIL megarate:creepflop:

BleepBloop
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Yesssss, People who say she only has pans flying into a sink songs havent heard enough of her stuff

Firstly, those sounds are amazing. And secondly, only Faceshopping and Ponyboy incorporate these sounds, so the joke isn't really funny:neyde:

BleepBloop
40 minutes ago, SkyPrincess said:

Idk, as long as it’s not super 2017/2018 cos I like some of dem SOPHIE noises but some of that **** might start to sound dated by the time the albums out later this year. As long as it’s timeless tbh 

SOPHIE + dated? Where lmao.

20 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

The amount of people voting "yes" is astounding. GagaDaily finally showing some taste! 

I think ya'll ready for the OIL megarate:creepflop:

we love to see it :ally:

Battle 4 Ur Life
6 hours ago, elijahfan said:

A big YES, she's the producer I'm most excited to hear on LG6.

THIS absolutely

/thread

Honestly if she isn't it will be kinda meh because then why tease it? We all TIRED (and I mean that) so the more songs she releases the better. F* COHESIVENESS tbh. bring in the bops. to hell and back with critics, this album is SO NOT about them. I hope this is the attitude Gaga is bringing for the era. lol 

no but seriously tho, I know no word on SOPHIE was official despite her claiming to have worked with ha. HOWEVER NONETHELESS she can produce a song. and I think Gaga's voice on top of her beats would be sickening and a cosmic serve. I don't even mind waiting another month (but that's it tbh) if she needs more time to put their track(s) in the record.

if not it will be all that unreleased material drama we all been knew. please don't. and I don't think she'd lose anything by featuring her on the record, even if only as a producer. on the contrary I think their exchange would be mutually benefit.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived