opinion

LG6 is not coming

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

thank you. this is just collective hysteria. we’ve been thirsty for too long. hallucinations are to be expected.

the hoard of fake insiders are just mean people who like to play with us nice ones.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Glamourpuss

The fact it's taking so long means she might be working really hard on it to deliver something of good quality. Last week somebody said they miss the days when she'd write a song in 10 minutes. Well I want to know what a song that's taken days, weeks or months to write and make sounds like. 

We know it's coming. Let her find the right times to release instead of demanding it now and having a meltdown when she doesn't release. Do you all not realise that you'll blink and the era will be over and you'll be demanding LG7 in what seems like no time at all? ASIB didn't even satisfy some of you for a couple of months til some of you started demanding LG6. 

lgaga1fan

They wouldn't rent a whole ass soundstage for a week and have every single person in Gaga's camp at WB studios if she weren't working on something new. They're clearly filming something, but since the band is their they could also be changing up the setlist for her Superbowl show, and are making some sort of behind the scenes footage. Im still set on new music but we don't really know.

Glamourpuss
33 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I’m gonna be real y’all. LG6 is probably not gonna have the success that ASIB had. And I mean it’s not gonna be anything near that but I think we’ll getting it the autumn as latest

I'm gonna be real. I think Gaga wants to create  a moment with this album. I think she's been working on the aesthetics for a long time as evidenced by previous photos and events like the Met Gala. I think she just doesn't want to hype it up like she always does. She's mentioned in the past that she'd like it to be a surprise and I think that's what she's trying to do with this. I think she wants us to expect the unexpected so she can come back with a bang.

Think of performances like the sound of music. That was a surprise! 

People didn't have faith in ASIB that whole era and it ended up being one little surprise after another. Some of you were begging for a The Cure MV when she was busy working on ASIB because you didn't believe she could make anything that good and look what she delivered! :diane:

I understand not wanting to get hyped but expecting a crappy album somehow seems worse. :noparty:

PlanetChromatica
1 hour ago, LadyLuca said:

Gaga wont film a music video before finishing her album. She films the videos after the single is released. We get LG6 lead video 1 or 2 months after the single drops. And fans gonna rant. Quote me

Hmm but all her lead single music videos have been filmed before their release, they just weren't finished editing and released until a week or two after the single dropped.

I think her team are taking a different approach with LG6, as Gaga is always super stressed before an album release. I feel like they are being more organised this time, giving Gaga the time to film a music video for the lead single way before release.

ShayCristoforo

I'm hopeful, but yeah at the same time I think it would be odd to put out a new album and then go back to Enigma. It would lose traction and be kinda short lived. LG6 after Enigma makes most sense. So there's time to really promote and start a new era 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

16 minutes ago, Arachne said:

could show you all the reasons why

Well I hope you're having fun :ladyhaha:

ARTPOP act2 would be amazing tho obviously:saira: 

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Hmm but all her lead single music videos have been filmed before their released, they just weren't finished editing and released until a week or two after the single dropped.

I think her team are taking a different approach with LG6, as Gaga is always super stressed before an album release. I feel like they are being more organised this time, giving Gaga the time to film a music video for the lead single way before release.

I think it's the best approach to take and I hope they have been really organised this time. It makes sense to have some things already finished and ready to go when the time is right so that her fibromyalgia flare-ups don't sabotage her plans. She deserves another huge era and I hope it all works out for her. 

12 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm gonna be real. I think Gaga wants to create  a moment with this album. I think she's been working on the aesthetics for a long time as evidenced by previous photos and events like the Met Gala. I think she just doesn't want to hype it up like she always does. She's mentioned in the past that she'd like it to be a surprise and I think that's what she's trying to do with this. I think she wants us to expect the unexpected so she can come back with a bang.

Think of performances like the sound of music. That was a surprise! 

People didn't have faith in ASIB that whole era and it ended up being one little surprise after another. Some of you were begging for a The Cure MV when she was busy working on ASIB because you didn't believe she could make anything that good and look what she delivered! :diane:

I understand not wanting to get hyped but expecting a crappy album somehow seems worse. :noparty:

Oh no I didn’t mean crappy I meant like not as known in the GP as ASIB was:hug:

Can y'all stop making that opinion threads like "LG6 is coming" or "not coming" based on your thoughts if there's no any evidence to proof 

kaelergrey
1 hour ago, Arachne said:

could show you all the reasons why

Lady Gaga?  Is this you? :gum:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Archived