Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

Gaga is filming at WB until Friday the 17th

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck
5 hours ago, Kimmo said:

9c45ba7975ece554afef2218057e8103.png
Omg omg gheys!!! I just finished my tour before sound stage 25 and 26 the guide said to be very quit and she turn off her mic she said yesterday people were rehearsing and dancing, the street was set with palm trees and such but you could only see a white trailer unloading at the back ( I’ll add picture) she said she heard they’re filming a music video but did not know who....

At the end before going into the A Star Is Born area I asked the PR guides again which are in charge of handing tickets for shows like Ellen and Conan said that Gaga’s team is renting stage 26 until this Friday. They don’t know if is music or movie related (Here comes more Haus Labs commercials) 

It is a real sound stage where they build sets and such... ugh let’s not get our hopes up but let’s hope is new music gheys!!! 

601872bc2de3527fdb13fc0eda091107.png

Oh and PS.... yes my Dog works at Warner Bros cleaning toilets and my mom is the CEO of Netflix for all of you smart ones...

OMG!!!! Pop Crave is one of you gheys!!!! 

'faints'

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GovFameHooker

My two Gaga sources on Telegram (one of them Gaga Daily herself) just reported that there is probably our lead single + music video for LG6 coming !!! 

I took a screenshot from my phone and put a translation underneath. (Don't come for my translation tho)

IMG-2779.png IMG-2780.jpg

"Lady Gaga has booked a set of Warner Bros. Studios filming until Friday (17).  The information came from a Gaga Daily member who visited the studios today (15).

The venue was Stage 26, which is mostly used for recording clips.  According to the fan present during the group visit to the studio, the guide asked them to be silent when passing near this Stage, as it was being used for a large dance and video project.

The possibility of being the # LG6 lead single clip is very large as members of Haus of Gaga were and are still in the studio and the dancers and choreographer of Gaga are there too."

Spoiler

We are not ready for the clown show she is putting up!!  :cryga:

giphy.gif

StarstruckIllusion

Can we make a thread about popular and at least somewhat reliable ATRL leaker mindtrappa said this is all a fraud?

JINNOCIDE
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Can we make a thread about popular and at least somewhat reliable ATRL leaker mindtrappa said this is all a fraud?

where? im started to get hyped dont crush it ):

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

He said the same when Joanne was starting come 

GovFameHooker
4 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I mean it was Gaga Daily HERSELF who spilled the tea 

:excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2:

Regina George
5 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

He knows ****.. I already said in other thread that I literally argued with him here on GGD (yes he has acc here) because he said that nothing is coming and a week later PI was announced. He came for me when I made that thread about Gaga being in NYC at the time. 

Archived