Jump to content
Stupid Love
Sign in to follow this  
new music

Pussycat Dolls REACT demo Leaks

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Gaga needs to serve a bop that hits this hard for LG6 lead :nooo:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenDiamond

Hope they will slay Grammies with that perfomance, they need a STRONG comeback tho

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustHMLover2

They should have released this right after their reunion performance on The Voice! Why their label is so sh*tty?? o.o 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joshie
On 1/15/2020 at 10:19 PM, GreenDiamond said:

Hope they will slay Grammies with that perfomance, they need a STRONG comeback tho

They’re performing at the Grammys?

  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dit

ooh my now this is a darn bop and a half! I dont think it will be a success but I dont care. As long as they keep serving bops like this I'm here for this comeback!

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenDiamond
20 hours ago, Joshie said:

They’re performing at the Grammys?

i hope :madge:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Floppy
20 hours ago, Joshie said:

They’re performing at the Grammys?

If the Grammys were smart they would use their comeback hype to save there dying award show lol. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterBall13
On 1/16/2020 at 12:08 PM, JustHMLover2 said:

They should have released this right after their reunion performance on The Voice! Why their label is so sh*tty?? o.o 

I thought they were signed to Interscope?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
On 1/15/2020 at 10:15 PM, Davian said:

Why isn’t this released yet to begin with... The hype of their comeback is already faded. They should’ve released it right after the performance imo.

 

The hype is only fading for forums pop stans. If the song is a catchy and played by radios, it'll be very fine 

They are teasing a lot lately about some rehearsals.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The hype is only fading for forums pop stans. If the song is a catchy and played by radios, it'll be very fine 

They are teasing a lot lately about some rehearsals.

I think there is more hype for pop forum stans than the GP... Pop-lovers will listen either way. You need the GP on your side, which they got because their comeback was all over the news. But I hope it won’t hurt them, since the song sounds really good!

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustHMLover2
20 hours ago, MonsterBall13 said:

I thought they were signed to Interscope?

exactly :saladga:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
YCHofficial
On 1/16/2020 at 6:08 PM, JustHMLover2 said:

They should have released this right after their reunion performance on The Voice! Why their label is so sh*tty?? o.o 

Xfactor, not The Voice. 

When they performed it on Xfactor, the song wasnt done yet. 

The only version at the time was the demo (now leaked) version with Nicole Scherzinger's vocals.

Since then, the other members have been recording their parts, but at the time of Xfactor, they were together for only a week or so. 

---

EMK58qSXYAch6jY?format=png&name=small EMK58qXXYAIhyiW?format=png&name=900x900

EMK58qXXkAYU_rH?format=png&name=small EMK58qVXkAYiQt1?format=png&name=small

 

 

  • Shook 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterBall13
9 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

Xfactor, not The Voice. 

When they performed it on Xfactor, the song wasnt done yet. 

The only version at the time was the demo (now leaked) version with Nicole Scherzinger's vocals.

Since then, the other members have been recording their parts, but at the time of Xfactor, they were together for only a week or so. 

---

EMK58qSXYAch6jY?format=png&name=small EMK58qXXYAIhyiW?format=png&name=900x900

EMK58qXXkAYU_rH?format=png&name=small EMK58qVXkAYiQt1?format=png&name=small

 

 

My body is ready south africa dance GIF by Universal Music Africa

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...