💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is the BTWB castle now?

freemymindARTPOP

Featured Posts

Joshie S

tbh I wouldn't be surprised if the BTWB stage/era for Stefani is a trigger now for her body pain.

Obviously it's where her body broke and she thought she wasn't going to be able to continue her career. The castle holds some pretty dark moments of her life. 

I'd love to see her one day be comfortable enough to release some footage from it, but I understand why she doesn't.

I'm also so happy I got to see this show live, I'll never forget it.

I might go watch the full show of the BTWB Chile with the higher quality footage :enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think she keeps the stages. I believe that whoever was contracted for the tour takes the stage back and recycles its parts, etc.

M i K E Y
5 hours ago, HimWS said:

Speaking of sth not opening

It reminded me of the time she was stuck in the inflatable vagina during Born This Way in Russia and you can hear her saying "omg the walls are not opening" or sth :ladyhaha:ïżŒ

Edit: found the video

she literally stuck in a ***, damn

I think only straight men can relate

27monster27
16 hours ago, Tom Bradley said:

I have a foggy memory of somebody saying that it is kept in a warehouse in London and that Gaga was thinking of bringing the BTWB back for a one-night-only show for charity in London :selena: 

This is referred to as the "One Night BTWB". It was supposed to take place (I believe) in September (or later) of 2014. It was for charity for the BTWF.

he/him/his

Mister G
17 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I remember the day she announced how the stage will look and everyone was shook.. Such a beautiful time.. Also the first date of the tour was shook for all of us.. 

hqdefault.jpg

The very ambitious BTWB ugh how time flies :giveup:

Epione

I don’t think she will ever top Born This Way. I’m glad I had a chance to see it live and to experience this era fully.

Disnalex
1 minute ago, PoggersFace said:

It's Sarah tho, not Tara. :huntyga:

Oh I was right 😂😂

Gaga for Disney

JustTea
21 hours ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

also how much would it cost to get this recreated or to buy the actual castle? :huntyga: I know it costs 1M USD to set up:huntyga:

How on earth does it cost 1M to set up? :duck: I mean it must have been 1M to create that whole thing. :laughga:

Archived