💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga releases new music this Spring..

PopThatArt

Featured Posts

TheSlash

Personally? No, as I'm not the type to go the concerts ( or huge crowds of strangers in general  :crossed: ). But I can imagine that others, who only saw Gaga live bc she was touring nearby ( Brasil, I'm devastated :diane: ), are pretty mad to not getting a chance to perform new songs live solely bc of their financial situation.

I still stand with my ( never said aloud ) idea of a "stationary world tour", where Gaga only visits very few places on a continent where the respective fans could reach her better. Imo it would be a good compromise between touring and not overworking in terms of her health issues :lana: .

Ew, David!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well... looking back, attending gaga concerts were one of the best moments of my life so yea i think i will be very sad 

hot blondes in odd positions

Defmix100
26 minutes ago, homomo said:

ireland

you can get round trip flights for under €400 from Ireland to Vegas, I went recently from England and it was a great price

homomo
3 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

you can get round trip flights for under €400 from Ireland to Vegas, I went recently from England and it was a great price

Oh yeah I know! It just that the dates I would be available to go to see her show are the expensive ones :giveup: 

Archived