⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Bernie Warren tensions at the end of debate

Mer Boy

You could cut the sexual tension with a knife! 

• Like 1

Chickens in Malibu

She lost my respect with all of this BS. I think at this point she’s only running to ruin Bernie’s chances

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

weed

I wonder what she gets for winning :excited2:

TioBernie

Of course she “won.” According to centrists and CNN who were biased against Sanders the whole night. I’m happy the entire Twitter feed is coming for them and Warren the pathological liar.

• Like 1

Florin
Just now, TioBernie said:

Of course she “won.” According to centrists and CNN who were biased against Sanders the whole night. I’m happy the entire Twitter feed is coming for them and Warren the pathological liar.

You dont win elections on twitter. Twitter Bernies are a problem for Bernie, so maybe u shouldn't promote them. 

• Like 3

Florin
2 minutes ago, TioBernie said:

Only saw the exchange until now and Bernie was really bad in that exchange. He couldn't shut up about a victory against a republican from 30 years ago. :ladyhaha:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

TioBernie
3 minutes ago, Florin said:

You dont win elections on twitter. Twitter Bernies are a problem for Bernie, so maybe u shouldn't promote them. 

Of course you don’t win elections online. Which is why he’s leading the polls and she’s NOT:ladyhaha: We’re coming for you centrists sheep.

Edited by TioBernie

Florin
2 minutes ago, TioBernie said:

Of course you don’t win elections online. Which is why he’s leading the polls and she’s NOT:ladyhaha: We’re coming for you centrists sheep.

She is a progressive. You forgot that just because she doesnt get along with Bernie anymore? :trollga:

She was also ahead in the polls. Biden is still there, beating all in most of the polls, so we will see who gets the votes. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

TioBernie
3 minutes ago, Florin said:

She is a progressive. You forgot that just because she doesnt get along with Bernie anymore? :trollga:

She was also ahead in the polls. Biden is still there, beating all in most of the polls, so we will see who gets the votes. 

She’s no progressive. You don’t get to call yourself a progressive and not endorse Sanders in 2016. Also lie about him being a “sexist” now. A true progressive also wouldn’t have voted for Trump’s massive military budget. Which she did. But this is what you centrist democrats know how to do. Turn this around and pretend you’re something that you’re not.

Edited by TioBernie
  • Like 1

Florin
1 minute ago, TioBernie said:

She’s no progressive. You don’t get to call yourself a progressive and not endorse Sanders in 2016. Also lie about him being a “sexist” now. A progressive also wouldn’t have voted for Trump’s massive military budget. Which she did. She’s as centrist as your butt.

Well. Then maybe u will get Biden or Pete to see what a centrist is. :ladyhaha:

TioBernie
2 minutes ago, Florin said:

Well. Then maybe u will get Biden or Pete to see what a centrist is. :ladyhaha:

Lmao playing the lesser of evils again? They’re all the same.

Florin
1 minute ago, TioBernie said:

Lmao playing the lesser of evils again? They’re all the same.

Ok bro. If you think that, no need to continue this. Love your saint Bernie. :bye:

• LMAO 1

Ladey Gaygay

This ho really wants bernie to lose huh.

And you want bernie to lose too?

Well let me tell you something she's not winning anything because if you look past CNN you will find that literally everybody backs Bernie:ladyhaha:

And Bernie is the only one who hasn't let money corrupt his views unlike certain candidates

𝖎 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖗𝖚𝖌𝖘

Florin
3 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

This ho really wants bernie to lose huh.

And you want bernie to lose too?

Well let me tell you something she's not winning anything because if you look past CNN you will find that literally everybody backs Bernie:ladyhaha:

And Bernie is the only one who hasn't let money corrupt his views unlike certain candidates

What are you talking about. Everything I've read says that Warren won the debate and maybe is the only one who can win votes from this. 

Outside that moment, I understand every candidate did good.