Iran's President warns European soldiers "could be in danger"

Sepsami
1 hour ago, mmkay said:

How cute. :enigma:

200.gif

This  GIF is so accurate to this entire situation rofl 

Varys
31 minutes ago, adterp said:

Money. Big oil and energy corporations are based in Iran.

Correct me if am wrong isn't Iran in control of its own oil?  And I thought most western companies backed out of Iran due to pressure from the US and it crippled their economy

Even if the Iranian Islamic republic is considered as an enemy and tensions are important, strong cultural and economic exchanges and agreements exists. 

thats not a bad thing tho

Plus the diaspora is important in West Europe.

But those are mostly high educated people fleeing for a totalarian repressive regime. How is Europe in the present causing this? The leaders of Iran themself are mostly to blame for that.

imperialism (mostly British) is still very active on this part of the world. 

Mostly american imperialsim tho and the brits just follow them and again mostly in the countries surrounding Iran and not Iran itself. I don't know what other european countries have to do with that. 

Also talking politics while quoting tablo√Įds shouldn't be allowed.¬†

agreed

Edited by Varys
Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Varys
43 minutes ago, adterp said:

Money. Big oil and energy corporations are based in Iran. Even if the Iranian Islamic republic is considered as an enemy and tensions are important, strong cultural and economic exchanges and agreements exists. Plus the diaspora is important in West Europe and imperialism (mostly British) is still very active on this part of the world. 

Also talking politics while quoting tablo√Įds shouldn't be allowed.¬†

@ANTI WP your country has 6 Oil corporations in Iran is buildings highways and wants to build a port in Iran but it is only the Europeans who have an impact right :awkney:

Edited by Varys

ANTI WP
26 minutes ago, Varys said:

@ANTI WP your country has 6 Oil corporations in Iran is buildings highways and wants to build a port in Iran but it is only the Europeans who have an impact right :awkney:

So ??? We don't have our troops there 

We are ally with iran 

Don't compare europe with my nation ... cause the trading case is totally different ... 

Why did you mentioned me in oil conversation :oprah:

Varys
Just now, ANTI WP said:

So ??? We don't have our troops there 

We are ally with iran 

Don't compare europe with my nation ... cause the trading case is totally different ... 

Why did you mentioned me in oil conversation :oprah:

we also don't have troops in Iran lmao... 

Tell whats so different then... we are also just trading and not planning an invasion and we don't plan conflict. 

I mentioned you because you liked that post. Just pointing you are doing the same as us.

ANTI WP

@Varys i want to be clear with you 

I am not talking about the total EU nations 

I am grouping UK France as european nations ... 

I don't nothing about oil policies .... i am talking about the indirect EU involve ment thru American 

Queen Bitch

He can go f*ck himself. The same with Trump.

• Thanks 2

ANTI WP
24 minutes ago, Varys said:

we also don't have troops in Iran lmao... 

Tell whats so different then... we are also just trading and not planning an invasion and we don't plan conflict. 

I mentioned you because you liked that post. Just pointing you are doing the same as us.

Lol ... we are practicing trade with them and support them in every consequence 

Not like european nation ( i am not including all the EU nations )  beign silence behind usa 

audrey horne
27 minutes ago, Varys said:

Correct me if am wrong isn't Iran in control of its own oil?  And I thought most western companies backed out of Iran due to pressure from the US and it crippled their economy

thats not a bad thing tho

But those are mostly high educated people fleeing for a totalarian repressive regime. How is Europe in the present causing this? The leaders of Iran themself are mostly to blame for that.

Mostly american imperialsim tho and the brits just follow them and again mostly in the countries surrounding Iran and not Iran itself. I don't know what other european countries have to do with that. 

agreed

Well, the whole world is plundering the region. As a result, Iran has deals with many countries, independently to US situation. I was just giving some facts to illustrate the current relations between Iran and Europe, I didn't state my opinion on any of those.

For more details, I suggest you to do your own research since I'm no expert and you seem to questionning my words. 

Edited by adterp
  • Like 1

Varys
4 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Lol ... we are practicing trade with them and support them in every consequence 

Yikes supporting a totallitarian regime in every consequence. The same way the US and Europe are supporting Saudi Arabia which is also not okay.

6 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Not like european nation ( i am not including all the EU nations )  beign silence behind usa 

All the EU countries even the brits don't agree with the USA on Iran and have  criticised them

ANTI WP

Yikes supporting a totallitarian regime in every consequence. The same way the US and Europe are supporting Saudi Arabia which is also not okay.

Did i said india supported iran in every  consequences  ??? No ...child please 

25 minutes ago, Varys said:

All the EU countries even the brits don't agree with the USA on Iran and have  criticised them

Lol so you are going to ignore the whole past of EU's clownery / did to the world's economy and their cultural imbalance ...

Please .... what i am saying is EU ( powerful ) should openly give support to iran .. so that USA troop will remove/back off their  from middle  nations.. 

If they don't wanna do that ... they better sig noff from UNO ( including asian super power counteries aka china japan india Indonesia)  

ANTI WP

@Varys i want world peace okay ??? 

I am not interested in war / another cunning foreign policy/ treaty for WW4 

American/ Europe  should  mind their own bussiness and remove their troops from other nations ..

Its so disgusting to do other nation

Varys
9 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Did i said india supported iran in every  consequences  ??? No ...child please 

"Lol ... we are practicing trade with them and support them in every consequence " :confused:

10 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Lol so you are going to ignore the whole past of EU's clownery / did to the world's economy and their cultural imbalance ...

Am not like I said that would be correct for most other Middle Eastern nations but Iran was never colonized.  It hasn't been invated by western powers since the second world war. You said european nations are invading indirectly. I asked how (still haven't got an answer btw) You liked a post that replied to that that basically said we are trading with Iran just like you country.

16 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Please .... what i am saying is EU ( powerful ) should openly give support to iran .. so that USA troop will remove/back off their  from middle  nations.. 

Why would we openly support a Totalitarian country and why would the US even listen to us. Their would be tension between the US and EU. The only ones benefitting from that are China and Russia which isn't a good thing either.

19 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

If they don't wanna do that ... they better sig noff from UNO ( including asian super power counteries aka china japan india Indonesia)  

Thats ridiculous then litterally every country should sign off and that wouldn't bring us any further either

Varys
19 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

@Varys i want world peace okay ??? 

I am not interested in war / another cunning foreign policy/ treaty for WW4 

American/ Europe  should  mind their own bussiness and remove their troops from other nations ..

Its so disgusting to do other nation

I agree. Their will be no other world war tho. 

I agree again but so should the russians,chinese,turkey,Israel,Pakistan,India etc...

ANTI WP
23 minutes ago, Varys said:

I agree. Their will be no other world war tho. 

Anything can happen varrys :saladga:.... literally anything * 

I agree again but so should the russians,chinese,turkey,Israel,Pakistan,India etc...

100% ... i am ashamed of my country's clownery  in Jammu and kashmir