politics

Sanders targets Biden in new video hours before debate

Fish

we stan a FACT CHECKING king 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Fish

but really bernie should not rely too much on those videos. he can show the flaws and contradiction of biden with less information and more simple ways 

Chickens in Malibu

I mean I agree with this.

But paying for a fact checker... nnnnn

It'd be nicer if the fact checker was an independent

• Thanks 1

Gagaloo911

So sad because THIS should be making the media rounds

Not the ridiucous Bernie-Warren fiasco that appears to have been first leaked by Warren campaign workers. 

And this is the thing Bernie's campaign was focused on the day all this other scheisse came out.

But of course MSM only cares about drama and will do all they can to distract from the issues and help protect Biden.. 

• Like 2

Florin

Biden can also make this kind of video. Republicans would do it for sure. Every politician has blind spots. It isnt productive. 

The thing is that Biden mostly followed the majority opinion. That's how people were on those issues. Thats how your parents wanted. 

Who knows what u will think 20 years from now about your political views. :laughga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Gagaloo911
6 minutes ago, Florin said:

Biden can also make this kind of video. Republicans would do it for sure. Every politician has blind spots. It isnt productive. 

The thing is that Biden mostly followed the majority opinion. That's how people were on those issues. Thats how your parents wanted. 

Who knows what u will think 20 years from now about your political views. :laughga:

So I guess who cares about the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis who were murdered and killed as a result of this decision huh? Or the disaster it's created and exists now? 

Because he was just part of "majority opinion" so none of them have to be held accountable and he's off the hook since that's just how people were! 

We don't need to have our politicians think for themselves, they can just go with what everyone else thinks to hell with the consequences! 

Florin
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

So I guess who cares about the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis who were murdered and killed as a result of this decision huh? Or the disaster it's created and exists now? 

Because he was just part of "majority opinion" so none of them have to be held accountable and he's off the hook since that's just how people were! 

We don't need to have our politicians think for themselves, they can just go with what everyone else thinks to hell with the consequences! 

They were lied about Iraq. They voted based on a lie, which this video forgets to mention. And see how easy was to fact check a fact check. Didnt even want it.:laughga:

Gagaloo911
6 minutes ago, Florin said:

They were lied about Iraq. They voted based on a lie, which this video forgets to mention. And see how easy was to fact check a fact check. Didnt even want it.:laughga:

Bernie didn't. And Bernie was given the same information and still decided against it, that it would be a mistake. 

And guess what? He was right. And proved he has the superior judgment. 

Biden didn't. He failed and showed he has poor judgment. 

Time and time again Bernie's been on the right side and shown he had the better judgment than many if not most politicians. 

With all these facts, try to tell me he's not the more trustworthy compared to Biden, a man who's been shown to be wrong over and over again. 

PunkTheFunk

The girls are fighting!!! :giveup:

PoshLife

I'm sure it's a good video but my GOD that guy started talking and he was so boring I couldn't get through it :laughga: Good thing he writes better speeches for Bernie than he delivers himself. Three minutes is also a lot for a social media vid. Needs to be more quickly consumable. 

Interestingly, Biden released an ad today that focused on Trump, which I'm posting in the spoiler below. It definitely seems like Biden is both campaigning to BE the nominee and AS the nominee at the same time. Probably tough to balance, but since electability is his main argument for the nomination he can sort of kill two birds with one stone by going after Trump.

Spoiler

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek