Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

The View has some advice for the "Bernie bros"

Featured Posts

Postboy
Just now, PoshLife said:

Why would anyone be afraid of someone who lost last time and is on track to lose again this time (unless something changes)?

Bernie is leading in Iowa, NH, and California... which is why the stunt was pulled a year after it allegedly happened. 

• Like 3

Florin
6 minutes ago, Postboy said:

She became the bad guy the moment she decided to smear Bernie. 

Also this Bernie Bro **** is so tired. Bernie has the most diverse support out of all the candidates. 

I think Warren has a better diverse support and Biden does the best with afro americans.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, Postboy said:

This is hilarious. Biden openly says that sexism isn’t going to be an obstacle for him literally implying that it’s more difficult for women... but the view and the entire MSM is clinging to this hearsay gossip. 

They’re only further ruining their credibility. 

Biden admitting that sexism makes it harder for women to be taken seriously in politics is correct and commendable.

The issue here is Sanders may have told a woman who was actively considering a run for president that a woman can't win. If you can't recognize how those two statements are different, and how what Sanders said might elicit a negative reaction, then I think you're being disingenuous. 

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

SEANGT
21 minutes ago, farting said:

Fun fact: "Bernie Bro's" was a Clinton Campaign-created way to degrade supporters. And they did the same thing in 2008 with the gross racist "Obama Boys" nickname as well. 

Check out these articles from 2008 & 2016:

https://www.salon.com/2008/04/14/obama_supporters/

https://observer.com/2016/02/hillary-backers-dissing-obama-boys-and-bernie-bros-hurts-feminism/

Because apparently the only people that supported Obama were straight white men.

I mean...I can imagine that there are a group of sexist supporters from Obama's 2008 coalition and Sander's 2016 and 2020 coalition that are targeting the woman candidate. doesn't mean it's fair to characterize an entire movement that way. But it's a thing women have to deal with when running for president..and they can call it out. 

Edited by SEANGT

PoshLife
Just now, Postboy said:

Bernie is leading in Iowa, NH, and California... which is why the stunt was pulled a year after it allegedly happened. 

You're cherry-picking polls. Polls in ALL THREE OF THOSE STATES this week have also shown Biden ahead in those states: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-primary-d/

But here's the thing: they're just polls. Individual data points. Look at the trends.

Biden is still in the lead.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Gagaloo92
5 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

The way it’s okay that Joe Biden can say “sexism won’t affect me bc I’m a guy, so I’m more electable”, Hillary Clinton‘s campaign can say she lost bc of sexism, but when Bernie allegedly say something similar (against his actions of 80s feminism ), suddenly it’s a problem. 

The bias against him is jumping out. 

tenor.gif?itemid=13175830

This.

End of discussion with this. 

There's nothing else about it. The double standard Bernie gets from both MSM and so-called "centrists" is ludicrous and so old by now :coffee:

• Like 5

thedirtymonster

Bernie trying to discredit a woman's first-hand experience is a slippery slope. Eek. The View had. This. Spot. On.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

PoshLife
9 minutes ago, Postboy said:

She became the bad guy the moment she decided to smear Bernie. 

Also this Bernie Bro **** is so tired. Bernie has the most diverse support out of all the candidates. 

And this is exactly what the problem is - Bernie Bros decided she's a bad guy the moment she stopped playing nice with their Most Favorite Human. Anyone who goes against Leader Bernie must be a bad person.

And don't you dare say Bernie Sanders has the most diverse support, you and I both know Biden polls way better among African American voters. How dare you lie to your fellow GGD users.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Postboy
2 minutes ago, Florin said:

I think Warren has a better diverse support and Biden does the best with afro americans.

1) you are factually wrong. 

2) older African Americans. Bernie leads with young African Americans. 

• Like 2

Faysalaaa
28 minutes ago, Florin said:

Not really. Their opinion is clearly not popular on some places of the internet. They even speak about it in the video. But their influence is bigger and there are a lot of people that agree with them in the real world. 

If would only measure the internet popularity, Biden and Pete wouldn't be in the first places.

Im not talking about internet popularity, im talking about people who clicked to subscribe to them. Most of the dislikes were done by their subscribers considering it was just uploaded.

I agree alot of their viewers dont like Bernie, but acting this stupid will make even people who dont like Bernie dislike the video. They literally had no argument other than reminding us that Warren is a woman, and that Bernie is sexist because he moves his hands alot! Its almost like these women are the sexist ones acting like women cant handle it.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

StarstruckIllusion

The fact my mom watches CNN and this show religiously and probably thinks Bernie is a sexist bc they don’t talk about him otherwise 😐😐

The way I’m gonna look crazy trying to defend myself and she’ll be too lazy to look up independent media’s truth 😑😑

This is all SO disappointing, especially since Warren was a fave as of late 🤢

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

PoshLife

Let's be clear: the Sanders campaign has already changed its story on this.

First they said it was a lie from anonymous sources and Warren would clarify it never happened.

But then Warren clarified that it DID happen, and now Sanders surrogates are on the air saying "wires got crossed, that's not what he meant."

I hope the moderators put Bernie on the spot and Warren and Klobuchar both score points on this tonight.

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

MrG1087

I wonder how many people on here are actually out volunteering for their candidate’s campaign? I’d be curious to actually know who here is phone-banking, canvassing and anything else you can think of to convince the public why their candidate is the right person for president.

• Like 1

thedirtymonster
2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

You're cherry-picking polls. Polls in ALL THREE OF THOSE STATES this week have also shown Biden ahead in those states: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-primary-d/

But here's the thing: they're just polls. Individual data points. Look at the trends.

Biden is still in the lead.

Amen! The Bernie Bros have been picking and choosing their favorite polls since the beginning. Sure, he has some which put him ahead, but they use a select few to make him *The* front-runner. That, by no means, is true. And especially with him attempting to discredit a woman's first-hand experience is problematic.

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1