3. thank u, next 

4. bad guy

5. Without Me

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Guest Blue Madonna

#5. bad guy - Billie Eilish

tumblr_pvaqngnZTl1tvku8ao2_500.gifv

Overall Score: 6.9

Highest Score: 11 - @Tranquility @Taylucifer @littlepotter @TheWitness @Glamourpuss

Lowest Score: 0 - @Ryusei @Gypsy Life @Animal Claws

Comments:

Spoiler

ferretti (9.8) Production and lyrics that slap just as hard after a year of listening. Duh.

FentyGa (9) a great POP song. y’all can call it alternative because people don’t wanna be pop artists, issa pop song. but anywayyyy

Blown Away (1) I hate ASMR.

Andreu (5) I can totally see how this song is something totally new and unique and I appreciate that a lot, but I don't like the song. I like other songs by Billie though.

SamanthaC (4.5) I do not like this song.  #sorrynotsorry #Ihavenotaste

nenhures (7.2)  Not an awful song but definitely the least deserving in Billie's discography to snatch that #1.

NNES (6.4) an ok song, still overrated (and a bit cringy)

Faded (5) Oh my love/hate relationship with this song. I hated it when it came out, but now I admire the fact it sounds different to everything else on the radio, but I still don't love it. Just because something is different, doesn't mean it's good - but I like risk taking nevertheless.

MANiCURE 6 (1) I can't. I heard it TOO much this year... I though it was good at first but then I heard it a 10000000 times and I got sick of it...

TheQueenEnthusiast (5) nothing extraordinary

Gypsy (7) Bury a friend deserved the hyped but this is a good 5th alternate. The production is fire.

Davian (7) Her brother snapped with the production of this song, but why is she doing ASMR in my ear? 

Ryusei (0) Sooooooooo overrated....

Enzo (7) It was cute for some time, then... She got brave :triggered:

calmar (6) The song is good until the end. Then it sucks. Ugh.

HoneyB

Loved her album but I always thought Bad Guy was a weird single choice never thought it would’ve been that popular

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Davian
Just now, Gypsy said:

I swear if a Christmas song wins... :awkney:

I don’t see the other songs charting in 25+ years:classy: Mariah made a classic and we are gonna respect that:classy:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

nenhures
1 minute ago, Gypsy said:

I swear if a Christmas song wins... :awkney:

You're just mad because Mimi's p*ssy tastes like eggnog and Lana's is a measly Pepsi cola :whitney:

ferretti

The fact that y'all clowns put Without Me above Bad Guy and Circles makes me question this entire fanbase. Like, come on....

No wonder Gaga's team riles us up for their own delight. It's what we deserve :messga:

disco stick tester, inquire within

Just now, Davian said:

I don’t see the other songs charting in 25+ years:classy: Mariah made a classic and we are gonna respect that:classy:

We love a record breaking classic though biggest drop from #1 

Queen

HoneyB

Halsey please exit the building!😍 you left your lights on!😍

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived