Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Nikkie Tutorials Comes Out As Transgender

Featured Posts

AlotofApollo

I have seen her the first time with Gaga and while seeing the video I had the feeling she wasn't born as a girl. Maybe it was her admiration for Gaga that didn't make her seem as a "heterosexual cis-woman".

Hope Gaga responds to it, pretty sure they talked about that... Good for her and I hope nothing bad comes out of this 

• Sad 1

Why am I on GGD

Like most of you I was kinda surprised and interpreted the headline as "biological female, trans male". I've been watching her for 9-10 years now and would've never guessed.

Considering that she fully transitioned while being on youtube is crazy, and must've been so tough for her. The pressure of such a secret can't have been easy to bare. Respect, and I'm happy to see that the large majority of all responses are positive :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

artpopsexual

I'm so proud of her :kara: 

And very happy she's spoken the truth :)

Queen :firega:

JohnnyVersace

I was shocked tbh! So happy for her though! That must feel incredible to actually be able to fully live your truth (esp. with such a huge platform) after not sharing it for years and years. 

We stan! :vegas:

czarnyptak

I AM SO PROUD OF HER

Hot 100 Final Predictions: lady gaga the queen #1 (debut)

TRILL MONSTER

Honestly im not shocked by much but this shook me !!! :bradley:  watching her over the years I would have never known and honestly she shouldn't even have to come out ....like girl you are a woman ....you do you 

• Like 2

FameHookah

I love her even more what a queen

We decided to stan forever 💚

WTF is MDNA

NCgaga

I don’t know her that well if someone could help. Does this mean she was born a male? Or that she is wanting to transition to being a male? Sorry, I’m slow. 

Amphetamine
1 minute ago, NCgaga said:

I don’t know her that well if someone could help. Does this mean she was born a male? Or that she is wanting to transition to being a male? Sorry, I’m slow. 

She was born male, transitioned to female in her teens!

androiduser

I m totally surprised!!! But I was always wondering about her height, she is 189 cm tall!

Bloody

I had no clue...she's very empowering :heart:

Seasons change and our love went cold..feed the flame 'cause we can't let go..

Red

I’m completely in shock, I never ever ever suspected :deadbanana:

Nobody is gonna kill me if I don't open the door

LaLuna

I had to watch her early videos just to see if I could spot anything masculine about her... Nope. She already looked and sounded like a girl 11 years ago. Isn't it crazy how nobody ever suspected anything? Even with millions of suscribers and followers? I'm still shook :enigma:

"Social media is the toilet of the Internet"
  • Like 2

LaLuna
1 hour ago, androiduser said:

I m totally surprised!!! But I was always wondering about her height, she is 189 cm tall!

Ahhh see I didn't know that. It's not impossible for a woman to be that tall but it definitely makes more sense knowing she's trans.

"Social media is the toilet of the Internet"