Jump to content
Stupid Love
Sign in to follow this  
music news

Hot 100: Yummy #2

Featured Posts

Varys
Just now, Focz said:

Everyone forgot about bad romance peaking #2? :triggered:

Did Gaga beg on her knees to be no1. Did she say no 2,3 was for losers

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 9

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fish
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

It's not blind hate, we are just joking about something he said himself 

reading the comments here and other threads its def hate 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miracle
9 minutes ago, Fish said:

whatever its still a top 2 hit not everyone has that. I cant with monsters' blinding hate for him :lmao:

A top 2 that it's gonna freefall

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varys
1 minute ago, Fish said:

like i care about him or his music... just yall are embarassing :nails:

 

tumblr_p2jsz2sMy61upnooyo1_500.gif

  • LMAO 14
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Focz
Just now, Varys said:

Did Gaga beg on her knees to be no1. Did she say no 2,3 was for losers

No, but some are saying that being #2 is something that is not worth it

I don't stan Justin :ladyhaha:

 

Love yourself 💜.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh
2 minutes ago, Focz said:

No, but some are saying that being #2 is something that is not worth it

I don't stan Justin :ladyhaha:

 

It’s because he himself said that #2 is for losers. 

That boy is a monster
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan

Can’t wait to see him twist things to make it seem like it went #1 ala Minaj

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Focz
Just now, Adarsh said:

It’s because he himself said that #2 is for losers. 

I know :triggered:

Love yourself 💜.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edonis
9 minutes ago, Focz said:

Everyone forgot about bad romance peaking #2? :triggered:

People are calling him a loser because he went on an Instagram Live rant about how the 2nd and 3rd spot on BB Hot 100 is for losers. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edonis
9 minutes ago, Fish said:

reading the comments here and other threads its def hate 

It's not like he's exactly innocent considering the reputation he's upheld for the past decade. Yes it's much at times, but he also brings a lot upon himself for the kind of stuff he says and does in public. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Focz
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

People are calling him a loser because he went on an Instagram Live rant about how the 2nd and 3rd spot on BB Hot 100 is for losers. 

Someone already say that to me :derpga:

Thanks anyway :ally:

Love yourself 💜.
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edonis
Just now, Focz said:

Someone already say that to me :derpga:

Thanks anyway :ally:

Oops, sorry! 

  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fish
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

It's not like he's exactly innocent considering the reputation he's upheld for the past decade. Yes it's much at times, but he also brings a lot upon himself for the kind of stuff he says and does in public. 

i just think that it might be a bit overdone, and relentless. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...