MANiCURE New Vocal Stems Remix

Defmix100

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate
16 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

there is a really great Manicure filtered acapella floating around, I know there's still other ARTPOP tracks we need good vocals for though

I kind of get what you mean but I don't think that's their intent. It's like that official remixer who did the acoustic Perfect Illusion remix before we had the stems, they were basically letting us hear something we might never have gotten to otherwise. Think of it like a museum, you don't say "how dare they have (possibly pay for) this art then show it to us but we can't touch it" :huntyga:

The acapella for MANiCURE that I used was pretty decent and surprised me actually especially after the ones I used for Aura and Sexxx Dreams. Those were not the best :selena: 

thats an interesting perspective on it too :oprah: never thought of it like that :heart:

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, sillynate said:

The acapella for MANiCURE that I used was pretty decent and surprised me actually especially after the ones I used for Aura and Sexxx Dreams. Those were not the best :selena: 

thats an interesting perspective on it too :oprah: never thought of it like that :heart:

Yes I would love to hear Aura vocals clean (especially the Boris leak version!) hope you get all the vocals for your mix in the future :)

gagzus
48 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Yes I would love to hear Aura vocals clean (especially the Boris leak version!) hope you get all the vocals for your mix in the future :)

At one point before Interscope took my account down I made pretty clean filters of Aura’s lead and backing from the chorus but I didn’t save them like the idiot I am 😭

PartySick
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

At one point before Interscope took my account down I made pretty clean filters of Aura’s lead and backing from the chorus but I didn’t save them like the idiot I am 😭

I think I remember your soundcloud account. You had something on there for Sinner's Prayer that I liked :giveup:

🖤

AFRODITA

WHEN SHE WENT 'I'M ADDICTED TO LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA''

THAT ENDED ME:worship2:

someone please send them to me so i make a version we deserve. or just leak them.

Defmix100
7 minutes ago, Haus of Afrodita said:

you know what? i freaking hate interscope. those vocals oh my effing god:giveup:

you think it was them? I noticed with most of her songs she doesn't usually stray from the main vocals. Like imagine Poker Face with adlibs and runs in the final chorus or LoveGame like she does live now

24 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

And yet no one has the ARTPOP song stems. :triggered:

We have the Venus stems or am I wrong?

Edit: Oh you mean ARTPOP the song :selena:

On 1/13/2020 at 4:09 PM, Mr Ricky said:

And yet no one has the ARTPOP song stems. :triggered:

You're still after em eh? ❤️ LOL

rain on meh
On 1/13/2020 at 7:44 AM, Defmix100 said:

I'm assuming the stem pack is like Venus and MJH with unheard vocals included

Wait MJH stem has leaked..? Where?!?!

Archived