đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unproblematic artists?

shame

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Talenti said:

It amazes me how people find stuff like this, I never would’ve known:rip: it’s an interesting site I think I’ll check it out.

Check it out as a joke to laugh at, dont take it seriously 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CALL ME DN

Okay random thread but i need help, why can't i create a thread as well? everytime i try the only topic the website allows me to choose is "support" why is that?

FfFfFfFF

FKa twigs in the sense that she's so private and wasn't really affected by controversies. But based on the OP, I see that the term refers more to album roll outs and how content fans were with them so she doesn't fit. :huntyga: She teased a lot of snippets, performed live songs and hinted at new music yet Madgalene didn't came until a few years later. Her LG6 era. :diane:

I thought Britney Spears was the least problematic, till I saw this comment: 

"I think it’s very sexy. I’ve always loved Latinos. They make me think of the typical “bad boy” type that your father wouldn’t let you go out with"

:awkney:

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, CALL ME DN said:

Okay random thread but i need help, why can't i create a thread as well? everytime i try the only topic the website allows me to choose is "support" why is that?

You need a certain number of posts to be allowed to make a thread. 

I think 50 or 60.

Andreu
30 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Need one more "JK" spoiler. :ladyhaha:

I thought she's a one-hit singer, no? 

You make me dance, bring me up, bring me down, play it sweet
Make me move like a freak, Mr. Saxobeat. :sis:

excuse you she's a TWO hit wonder

this one slaps :lolly:

CALL ME DN
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You need a certain number of posts to be allowed to make a thread. 

I think 50 or 60.

With posts you mean comments on other's threads like we're doing right now? (sorry i'm new here ahaha)

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, CALL ME DN said:

With posts you mean comments on other's threads like we're doing right now? (sorry i'm new here ahaha)

Yes! but don't spam or post off topic things to get there because you can get warning points for that. :poot:

IAmNotHere1997

Kylie Minogue is hands-down the most unproblematic pop legend out here. No pathetic antics to score another hit, no controversy to boost sales, no political agenda for publicity, no diva demands or diva reputations, no dramas or fights with other pop stars, no narcissistic behaviour but rather a humble spirit, no miming in live shows, no sex tapes, no public meltdowns, no drug addictions, no stints in rehab, no media rants, no complaining, no massive record company fighting, instead a cancer survivor to admire. And always serving BOPS. :heart:

kylie-minogue.jpg

nenhures
13 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

FKa twigs in the sense that she's so private and wasn't really affected by controversies. But based on the OP, I see that the term refers more to album roll outs and how content fans were with them so she doesn't fit. :huntyga: She teased a lot of snippets, performed live songs and hinted at new music yet Madgalene didn't came until a few years later. Her LG6 era. :diane:

The closest FKA came to being controversial is when she dated Rob Pattinson. Goes to show how unbothered she is :huntyga:

FfFfFfFF
12 minutes ago, nenhures said:

The closest FKA came to being controversial is when she dated Rob Pattinson. Goes to show how unbothered she is :huntyga:

Releasing Magdalene after critics already compiled their Decade Ends lists also. :teehee:

1 hour ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Need one more "JK" spoiler. :ladyhaha:

I thought she's a one-hit singer, no? 

You make me dance, bring me up, bring me down, play it sweet
Make me move like a freak, Mr. Saxobeat. :sis:

Yeah, she had one big hit... But tbh, most of the artists people mention are one-hit wonders too or don't even had a hit LMAO...

Alexandra really had some BOPS after Mr. Saxobeat:

JgHaus78
56 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

It's okay if you think that way. The hype though is really huge because of what happens to fans and artists. It may not be pretty visible but K-Pop artists are much more closer and more endearing to their fans than other singers because they have a platform to showcase them behind the scenes. If you'd like to listen to K-Pop for one time, I'd say 2NE1 instead of BLACKPINK, and they're also unproblematic. Their album CRUSH is one of their best.

I love that. Gaga used to be super close to the fan base in the early days but it’s a long time since then. I can understand that being a big selling point. Always, brownie points for you being a chill person and reacting the way you did.  Love that. 

Archived