💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || Lotus - Christina Aguilera

Davian

Featured Posts

LadariousGarage
Just now, Aarghya said:

Your Body, Let There Be Love, Circles, Shut Up, Blank Page, Make The World Move,  just a few of the many good songs on Lotus 

giphy.gif

fixedt it for u gurl

Lets do it baby I know the Law

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian

2. Let There Be Love – 8,05

4-E6-D571-F-3322-4-BBA-9-DC4-E1601-B158- 

Highest Score (11): @ANTI WP

Lowest Score (2): @hausofcy

Comments:

Hausofcy:  I skipped this one midway. Way to outdated.

Rumours: This sounds like a much worse version of Your Body to me.

Hades: The most generic yet enjoyable track. Deserved the full single treatment.

Animal Claws: Very 2012-ish song. This is a dance party club bop that i will obviously play in my house :lolly:

Faded: Beautiful message - I love the theme of love running through this record. Not just romantic love, but just loving each other as human beings, paired with electronic music.

Blown Away: Cute, but a superior version of Your Body.

Enzo: It reminds me of Til The World Ends by Brinty :reductive:

LadariousGarage: Third best song on the album, its SINGLE MATERIAL

Reject False Icons: I found a new love for it when she closed the X tour with this bop, it just made me jump and forget all the problems ugh priceless memories 

Gimme More: Basic, but wouldn’t expect anything less from xtuna.
(Davian’s comment: Go take a look at your faves whole discography luv xoxo)

Lemondeduerl: One of the best songs from the album that deserved much better. 

Nuggets: A Bop. A little bit aged bop. But still a bop.

Santa Stefani: A underrated love anthem made for the dance floors.

Which means...

1. Your Body – 9,55

0-FD5-E9-D4-C296-4-AF2-8-FDA-3-D8965237- 

Highest Score (11): @Hades @Fame Romance @Faded @GaGaLB @Aarghya @LadariousGarage @Ryusei @teawhore @Talenti

Lowest Score (6): @Nuggets @OG Gaga Stan

Comments:

Hausofcy: a bop we all know and love. She snapped.

Rumours: The song does sound very dated vs. when I first heard it in 2012. That being said, it is one of the stronger tracks on the album. It’s understandable why it was chosen as the lead.

Hades: ALL I WANNA DO IS FUK YOU AND YOUR BUDDYYYY. My slutty anthem.

Animal Claws: First Xtina song that i ever heard! I fell in love in the first time that i listened :firega:

Faded: One of the best songs I've ever heard PERIODT. Energetic, massive vocals and a fantastic production. Max Martin is honestly a genius.

Blown Away: One of the best songs of her career. ALL.. I... WANNA... DO... IS... LOVE YOUR BODYYYYYY... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOH

Enzo: We love a floppy bop :vegas: she went hard 

LadariousGarage: OMG LIKE THE BOP OF ALL TIME YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (she should have kept it as F*ck Your Body, cause thats like iconic)

giphy.gif 

Reject False Icons: uff what can I say, pop perfection, I bopped this song the same since 2012, it’s a crime it didn’t go #1, I loved it at the x tour even it it was cut short 

Lemondeduerl: Anoyther bop in my hoe anthems song list. 

Nuggets: Not overproduced or over too over the top like Make The World Move which is a really good thing and it's a good track to bop once in a while.

Santa Stefani: It was a perfect comeback single, this one is fire.

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

Gimme More
Just now, Animal Claws said:

Your Body for the win

The first Xtina song i ever heard :heart:

WHAT?!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

LadariousGarage
Just now, Davian said:

Comments:

Hades: The most generic yet enjoyable track. Deserved the full single treatment.

Animal Claws: Very 2012-ish song. This is a dance party club bop that i will obviously play in my house :lolly:

Faded: Beautiful message - I love the theme of love running through this record. Not just romantic love, but just loving each other as human beings, paired with electronic music.

Reject False Icons: I found a new love for it when she closed the X tour with this bop, it just made me jump and forget all the problems ugh priceless memories 

Which means...

1. Your Body – 9,55

Highest Score (11): @Hades @Fame Romance @Faded @GaGaLB @Aarghya @LadariousGarage @Ryusei @teawhore @Talenti

Comments:

Rumours: The song does sound very dated vs. when I first heard it in 2012. That being said, it is one of the stronger tracks on the album. It’s understandable why it was chosen as the lead.

Animal Claws: First Xtina song that i ever heard! I fell in love in the first time that i listened :firega:

Faded: One of the best songs I've ever heard PERIODT. Energetic, massive vocals and a fantastic production. Max Martin is honestly a genius.

Blown Away: One of the best songs of her career. ALL.. I... WANNA... DO... IS... LOVE YOUR BODYYYYYY... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOH

LadariousGarage: OMG LIKE THE BOP OF ALL TIME YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (she should have kept it as F*ck Your Body, cause thats like iconic)

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPEasHK6B4pDnLG/giphy.gif

Reject False Icons: uff what can I say, pop perfection, I bopped this song the same since 2012, it’s a crime it didn’t go #1, I loved it at the x tour even it it was cut short 

Nuggets: Not overproduced or over too over the top like Make The World Move which is a really good thing and it's a good track to bop once in a while.

OMG THIS IS WHAT I WANTED MY IMPACT

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Nuggets
8 minutes ago, Faded said:

EXACTLY.

just messes up the results tbh, what a waste of someone's effort.

This was my first time listening to this album and I listened to it with an open mind but a lot of songs on this record are just not it. That being said, I think Xtina is a really talented woman who has made a lot of great songs and I respect her so much.

christina aguilera fashion GIF by The Voice

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Blown Away
1 minute ago, Davian said:

Comments:

Which means...

1. Your Body – 9,55

Comments:

giphy.gif 

The deserving song won. But in my comment of LTBL I meant inferior instead of superior. 

Thanks for hosting @Davian

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

1 minute ago, Davian said:

1. Your Body – 9,55

Lowest Score (6):  @OG Gaga Stan

My highest score for my favorite song on the album being the overall lowest score...

EGYDx-RLU4-AAIi-VX.jpg

Gimme More

thank you for hosting @Davian it was a lot of fun, I appreciate all the effort you put in as usual :heart:

original.gif

I really went into this album with an open mind and was honest and as nice as possible, Your Body truly deserved the win :firega:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived