đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who should direct the first MV from LG6?

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

Somebody she's worked with before like Jonas Akerlund (Paparazzi, Telephone and John Wayne), Ruth Hogben (Perfect Illusion and JWT interludes), Inez and Vinoodh (Applause), herself (The Edge of Glory)

or

should it be somebody new?

Discuss. :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

From the old collaborators, Akerlund or Klein (tho I'm not really keen on Klein's visuals).

I want David LaChapelle. Or even better, the cover. His usage of colors is amazing.

It will probably be Eli, but I'm excited for that too, cuz he seems like he has some crazy ass ideas.

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

From the old collaborators, Akerlund or Klein (tho I'm not really keen on Klein's visuals).

I want David LaChapelle. Or even better, the cover. His usage of colors is amazing.

It will probably be Eli, but I'm excited for that too, cuz he seems like he has some crazy ass ideas.

I'm not too keen on Klein's visuals either but I am curious to see what Eli would deliver. 

nenhures

I'm gonna go with herself first and foremost, especially because MTN and G.U.Y. are one of my favorite music videos of all time, but I'd also really like her to work with Inez and Vinoodh again because I really dig their aesthetic and their synergy with Gaga is incredible.

I'd also like to see her work with some big name director (for example, HAIM's latest music videos were directed by Paul Thomas Anderson and it really worked to maintain a nice and cohesive aesthetic), especially someone with a lot of visual identity in the vein of Dario Argento or, more recently, Ari Aster.

Modern Ecstasy2

She needs to work with Inez & Vinoodh more, I looooove their work. And it’s been a while.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I'm gonna go with herself first and foremost, especially because MTN and G.U.Y. are one of my favorite music videos of all time, but I'd also really like her to work with Inez and Vinoodh again because I really dig their aesthetic and their synergy with Gaga is incredible.

I'd also like to see her work with some big name director (for example, HAIM's latest music videos were directed by Paul Thomas Anderson and it really worked to maintain a nice and cohesive aesthetic), especially someone with a lot of visual identity in the vein of Dario Argento or, more recently, Ari Aster.

I kind of like the idea of Bradley Cooper directing one. We all know he could do it because of ASIB and they work so well together. :flutter:

imitalian

Hannah Lux Davis so we can see glamour shoots of her with HausLab on through the entire mv:enigma:

MANiCURE 6
4 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Here comes Million Reasons 2.0 

Along with Marry The Night 2.0 and G.U.Y. 2.0 :whitney:

freemymindARTPOP

Nick Knight (didn’t he do the BTW music video:oprah:) or Gaga herself (MTN and G.U.Y. :pray:)

freemymindARTPOP
4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I kind of like the idea of Bradley Cooper directing one. We all know he could do it because of ASIB and they work so well together. :flutter:

little ASIBsters.., ITS BEEN 2 YEARS. TWO YEARS. I- NO. NO. NO. NO. 

imagine Bradley Cooper directing the MV for an hard electronic dance track by BoysNoize, BloodPop and maybe SOPHIE:awkney:

nenhures
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm not against the idea as long as he goes off in the color and lighting department like in the La Vie en Rose scene and the one where Jackson dies (sad, I know but I'm talking bout his use of red lighting etc) but aside from those scenes I don't think I'm the biggest Bradley Cooper fan in terms of aesthetic direction.

Archived