Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who should direct the first MV from LG6?

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy

I&V

Gaga was right: they are the ones who really see her natural beauty best and know how to highlight it.

it really depends on the song, though. JW going to Jonas makes sense over, say, Steven Klein. I just really love when she works with fashion photographers, though, as they tend to make her cleanest videos in terms of visuals. Like, the angles are stellar, makeup on point, styling stunning, etc. Applause and Alejandro are crazy vids, but they work because the fashion vision brought by the photographers brings all the elements together

voidfigure

Honestly? Me. 

It's damn frustrating having studied filmmaking and won awards for autoproduced short films for years and no one gives a **** about giving you a related job. 

Queen Bitch
28 minutes ago, Doot said:

Nicolas Winding Refn. 

Imagine his use of color in a Gaga video. His use of darkness contrasted by neon, pink, puprle, red. It would be amazing. 

artpopsexual

Gaga herself :wub:

If not, Inez and Vinoodh or Steven Klein.

Guillaume Hamon

I would like her to make a MV with some indie movies director to make an intimate visual universe for her with daily life situations portrayed like idk showing her as girl getting divorced or something...

Allowing us to get some actinga even without needing the ridley scott project for that. :D  That would be a big departure from her famous over the top and metaphorical universes and it would give us the occasion to see her act "realistically" which I like to see as well. :D 

If she wants a "traditional gaga video" then Akerlund never disappointed imo and Klein is amazing even if I wish Lawrence would be back since Bad romance was too good to not make him come back for an other round! :D  

Smother Em Eh

Jonas Ackerland, I&V or just herself. 

They have done some of my favorites

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

moonboywow
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

Who is he/she? What have they directed?

He directed this among others. 

RAMROD

Well, Åkerlund again, but will make stand alone video a la John Wayne :ohwell:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PartySick

I don't think about these things :enigma:

I want whoever came up with the scrapped mermaid theme for The Edge of Glory I guess :enigma:

💚

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

self-directed 

YuSssss! :pole:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived