Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Schitt’s Creek

Mister G

Featured Posts

I just bonged this whole show this week for the first time. Well, not the whole show,. Starting Season 5. 

I love it oh so much, and David is everything. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I just started watching this yesterday and have almost finished season one! It's SO good!! Hilarious! I think it's one of my new favs :woohoo:

If you like Parks & Rec or Arrested Development you'll love Schitt's Creek 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
On 1/8/2020 at 12:33 PM, Mister G said:

They agreed to end it on a high note while it still has its magic to avoid running it into the ground. Better this way, while disappointing, so that it doesn’t end with repetitive storylines. Dan Levy mentioned that he didn’t want to risk running into the territory of the same thing over and over again after the characters have grown as much as they possibly could.

I have to say that I love when they end a show on a high. Every show needs to learn when to end it, before it gets stale and repetitive. So many shows I've loved have turned to absolute garbage and it makes me so sad to watch the corpse of something I once loved being dragged through the mud! Kudos to them! They could've easily stretched it out for more money.

Creyk
13 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I just started watching this yesterday and have almost finished season one! It's SO good!! Hilarious! I think it's one of my new favs :woohoo:

If you like Parks & Rec or Arrested Development you'll love Schitt's Creek 

Make sure you stick with it because season 4 is the best. The peak of the series.

Helxig
Just now, Creyk said:

Make sure you stick with it because season 4 is the best. The peak of the series.

Okay this makes me so happy to hear! Usually shows are the best when they're fresh, season 1-2, but I always stick it out until the end even if it gets a bit tired and formulaic. So I've kinda been watching season 1 with a mindset of "this might be the best it gets, so enjoy it while it lasts" :laughga:   this makes me excited!

Creyk
Just now, Helxig said:

Okay this makes me so happy to hear! Usually shows are the best when they're fresh, season 1-2, but I always stick it out until the end even if it gets a bit tired and formulaic. So I've kinda been watching season 1 with a mindset of "this might be the best it gets, so enjoy it while it lasts" :laughga:   this makes me excited!

Ahh not at all, pretty much everyone agrees season 1 is the weakest (while still good) because this show does character development slowly & over time so as the seasons pass you get to see that.

You are so lucky you don't have to wait a week between episodes like I had to :)

Helxig
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Ahh not at all, pretty much everyone agrees season 1 is the weakest (while still good) because this show does character development slowly & over time so as the seasons pass you get to see that.

You are so lucky you don't have to wait a week between episodes like I had to :)

I always saw GIFs of the show and heard it was good, but I never expected it to be THIS good!! Yay thank you :tony:  I'm so glad to hear that!

Mister G
3 hours ago, Creyk said:

I can definitely agree that Season 4 of Schitt’s Creek was the strongest in terms of storylines and humor.

• 5 months later...

Just finished the first season and I enjoyed it. Does it keep getting better?

Moira and Johnny are everything :bradley: 

Wixson

I finished the second season minutes ago and this thread conveniently popped up! To be honest, I wasn't feeling it as much as I wanted to when I started watching it, but I am already on my way to falling in love with it. Second season got better and judging by everyone's reactions, the best is yet to come so, Imma head out and start watching season three! 

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Wixson said:

I finished the second season minutes ago and this thread conveniently popped up! To be honest, I wasn't feeling it as much as I wanted to when I started watching it, but I am already on my way to falling in love with it. Second season got better and judging by everyone's reactions, the best is yet to come so, Imma head out and start watching season three! 

Well I have finished my first-run, and absolutely loved it. Started from the beginning again..

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy
19 minutes ago, Jase said:

Just finished the first season and I enjoyed it. Does it keep getting better?

Moira and Johnny are everything :bradley: 

I have finished all the seasons in three days... WATCH IT WATCH WATCH IT! 

Just getting better! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Eighteen

binged watched this after hearing about the emmys (up to season 5 bc that's what's on netflix right now). it's cute. that ****en veterinarian is so ****ing hot my god. 

my favorite character is moira though. lmao she's hilarious what in the world is that accent :selena:

Archived