💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

My Lifechanging M&G Experience

thefamefatale

Featured Posts

thefamefatale

Hi guys -

Before I type all this out, I just want everyone who reads this to know I am not looking for pity, or anything like that... the story  I told Gaga is indeed depressing but something I wanted her to know, how she changes people's lives, and how she impacts so many people..

The backstage tour was amazing, her assistant Jennifer (I believe) was incredibly nice and everyone backstage who we spoke to were extremely genuine and kind. The food in the lounge was fire (I ate the most out of everyone LMFAO), and it  was overall incredible. 

When it was my turn for the m&g, right before, Bobby and I made eye contact and I mouthed "I Love You" to him and he held his chest and smiled in response - it was adorable!

I ran up to Gaga and said Oh my god, I love you so much. She said, "Hiiii beautifulllll" super slow and checked me out HA, it made my life. I then said, "I have to tell you something, can I?" And she said "Of course," or something along those lines. I'd then said, "My dad and I saw you in 2010 at the Monster Ball. My dad took his life in May. But you were his hero... and you're my hero... and you've gotten me through the grieving process so much." I then hugged her so tight, and she said, "I'm so sorry honey... I'm so sorry honey... I promise you, I will never stop fighting for mental health. And I'm always going to be here for you." That moment we hugged and she said that into my ear just.... fixed so many broken pieces of my heart and soul. I didn't know if I should tell her for the longest time. But I knew in the end I had to, because she needed to know how she had positively impacted my dad's life and that the love he had for her is what allowed me to find so much peace and comfort in her after he left me and my life. I wanted her to know how important and special she is... so I told her.

After this... I put my right hand up (where I wear my dad's wedding ring, which is also in the pic) and I said, "This was his ring." she held my hand so tight and said, "He is here with us, he's here with us right now, in this moment." I broke down. I just couldn't believe she cared enough to say such beautiful things... I said, "I know he is. You're right."

I wanted to liven the mood a bit so I started talking about how I have supported her through everything (AND I MEAN EVERYTHING...) and that I would never stop. I told her I always believed in her and supported her over and over. We continued hugging and she kept saying how much she loved me. When we took the picture, I turned back to her and said... "Can I see your eyes?" and she pulled her sunglasses down the bridge of her nose ever so slowly and stared into my eyes -- it was INCREDIBLE!!! I said "OMG!" ha

We hugged a few more times and said more I love you's, and a few more goodbyes. I think I may have had one of, if not the longest m&g with her.

After, Jennifer (the assistant) grabbed me and hugged me really tight, and she told me how much I deserved it. I feel like I agree, I waited so long for it. My dad always told me, "You will meet Gaga at the right time, I know it." And every time he'd see any pictures of her with fans, he'd tell me how much he wished it was me. I know that Gaga was right, and that in the moments she held my hand and we spent together, he really was with us. I just wanted to share this with all of you so this experience doesn't go unnoticed by the world... I want everyone to know how much she truly gives a **** about people, her fans, mental health, and even about me, just one fan, and how she truly truly truly felt what I was telling her.

I love her so much.

Me_and_Gaga.jpg_large?t=rtyx09j9

don't be a drag

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joemayzzin

First off, So sorry to hear that about your father. Gaga is right though he was there with you and always will be :runhug: 

Also really glad you had this amazing experience, it’s a moment you will always remember! Slay a bit with your outfit btw! 

thefamefatale
1 minute ago, joemayzin said:

First off, So sorry to hear that about your father. Gaga is right though he was there with you and always will be :runhug: 

Also really glad you had this amazing experience, it’s a moment you will always remember! Slay a bit with your outfit btw! 

Thank you so much king, this made my heart warm

don't be a drag

Sarah H

That's a lovely, moving meet and greet story and beautiful photo. I'm so sorry about your dad.  I'm glad you got to meet Gaga and share your story with her.:heart:

Glamourpuss

I loved your story thanks for sharing. I especially like the bit about what your dad said about the right time and the fact it came true. :diane:

Your outfit is amazing, you look stunning. :wub:

Stories like these make me want to go to Enigma SO badly! :messga:

lgsbchac

This is so beautiful and I'm so proud of you for telling her. This is such a special moment for you and I'm so glad I got to hug you right after (heyy it's Chrissi) because I felt that whole energy through you. You deserve this so much and I'm so glad you had this chance ❤ love you babee

16 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Stories like these make me want to go to Enigma SO badly! :messga:

You should. Enigma is lit af. 

Thanks for sharing. It was a great experience. Glad you love it and that it made you feel happy. Hope everything goes well for you. 

4 minutes ago, Doot said:

You should. Enigma is lit af. 

Omg did you go??

I'm so happy you got to tell everything to Gaga.  It must have been an overwhelming experience both for you and for Gaga.  It's the first paragraph of the op "something I wanted her to know, how she changes people's lives, and how she impacts so many people..".   Gaga needs to hear that.  Otherwise, she may never know for sure that her message is getting through to people and she is actually making a difference.  We can't assume she knows.  She needs to hear it from people she has helped.  I'm sure you made her day, for certain.  :heart:

Thanks for sharing your story.  It illustrates to everybody how much Gaga really cares about people.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Judas Society

Ok, you didn't just come here and made me cry. You made me feel so much love in this fanbase. I'm not there so I don't know what's the tone of Gaga's voice. I'm sure she's super tired and maybe she said generic things, but I do still believe that she is one of the most genuine pop star who really do care for her fans in a real personal way.

And I know it's been years, but I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. She's right, he will always with you in other ways and I believed he was jumping for joy when your dream to meet Gaga in person came true.:kara:

Archived