Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
life

ARTPOP re-release Unboxing

Featured Posts

weed

This is so relaxing for me lmao I'm going to watch more

I like the font change but I don't like the placement of song titles on the back, should be in the middle of the bars like before

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reginald

Hold onto your foil editions, hennies! :gaysia:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edonis

Lowkey I've always wondered why the album booklet didn't use the cursive font seen on the single covers

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProjectJoanne

That first video is literal CD opening ASMR

DC
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rio

No ****s, and don't get me started how they didn't include the Xtina version. But then again, I heard R Kelly would get royalties on that regardless. Oh well :/ 

Her best album has been mistreated even since the era of its production and is still being butchered almost a decade later. Shame.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThisGuyTony

As awful as R. Kelly is, DWUW is in the top 5 of her discography. :applause:

  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaUnderYou

ART should not be allowed to be edited like this. Ruins the masterpiece that is ARTPOP. 

All the other artists who worked with R. Kelly still have their tracks up. R. Kelly sucks but DWUW is an amazing song. Top 5 from ARTPOP for sure. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doncho

So they made it a bit uglier :saladga:

R Kelly or not, DWUW is probably ARTPOP s best song

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smother Em Eh

That track list font is giving me Joanne vibes :wtfga:

I like it but I’m just so glad I bought the CD when I did. Now I can enjoy DWUW anytime I want to! :music:

Stream Gaga’s discography on Spotify! Come on LM’s

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

Thanks for this.

I  am getting one anyway since I am a collector :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Until ♥ It ♥ Burns ♥ Out ♥

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
49 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

ART should not be allowed to be edited like this. Ruins the masterpiece that is ARTPOP. 

All the other artists who worked with R. Kelly still have their tracks up. R. Kelly sucks but DWUW is an amazing song. Top 5 from ARTPOP for sure. 

But Gaga is a woman, and super mega popular one that is, obviously the repercussions is harder on her :saladga:

Ain’t nobody guilt shame all those other artists, especially not the men. But somehow they did to Gaga. :triggered:

Like, I am not condoning it, yes, it is a missteps in her career.  But it shouldn’t go this far that Gaga had to remove the track off the album.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Until ♥ It ♥ Burns ♥ Out ♥
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
nenhures
21 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

But Gaga is a woman, and super mega popular one that is, obviously the repercussions is harder on her :saladga:

Ain’t nobody guilt shame all those other artists, especially not the men. But somehow they did to Gaga. :triggered:

Like, I am not condoning it, yes, it is a missteps in her career.  But it shouldn’t go this far that Gaga had to remove the track off the album.

I think more than anything her removing the track from the album was a) to acknowledge that she doesn't condone his actions and supports his victims and b) he has credits on the song and makes money off of every purchase, every stream, etc even if she put the solo version of DWUW or the duet with Xtina, so while yes it's about the judgement she's going to receive but it's also about stopping him from profiting off of that song and thus indirectly supporting him financially.

Edited by nenhures

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

I think more than anything her removing the track from the album was a) to acknowledge that she doesn't condone his actions and supports his victims and b) he has credits on the song and makes money off of every purchase, every stream, etc even if she put the solo version of DWUW or the duet with Xtina, so while yes it's about the judgement she's going to receive but it's also about stopping him from profiting off of that song and thus indirectly supporting him financially.

In that case, that is credits to her than anything :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Until ♥ It ♥ Burns ♥ Out ♥

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Duy Nguyen

A mess, the tracklist in the back cover looks so messy, the new font on booklet looks ugly, and why does "Twista" starts at a new line?  Interscope really needs to fire the designer for this one.

Edited by Duy Nguyen
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...