Jump to content
Stupid Love
charts

Chart Discussion

Featured Posts

Andreu

Two years ago I was waiting for Gags in my JWT show :bradley:

Feels so far away tbh

soundcloud.com/andreusongs
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teal Ambition

"The Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media category at the Grammys is a hotly contested one this year, with the Elton John Rocketman biopic’s ST going up against A Star Is Born, The Lion King, Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Americaand Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.  A Star Is Born, which dropped in 2018, has racked up seven total noms and last year won for best Pop/Duo Group Performance, Best Song Written for Visual Media (both for “Shallow”). So basically you’ve got Sir Elton, Lady Gaga, Disney and Post Malone all in the mix, not to mention a contender for the Oscar Best Picture (with a ST co-curated by the director). The stakes are high here, and word has it that Tarantino and Elton, in particular, are very keen to take this trophy. Stay tuned."

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319509&title=GRAMMY-SOUNDTRACK-BATTLE%3A-ROCKETS-AND-LIONS-AND-GAGA%2C-OH-MY

:selena:

▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doncho
3 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

"The Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media category at the Grammys is a hotly contested one this year, with the Elton John Rocketman biopic’s ST going up against A Star Is Born, The Lion King, Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Americaand Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.  A Star Is Born, which dropped in 2018, has racked up seven total noms and last year won for best Pop/Duo Group Performance, Best Song Written for Visual Media (both for “Shallow”). So basically you’ve got Sir Elton, Lady Gaga, Disney and Post Malone all in the mix, not to mention a contender for the Oscar Best Picture (with a ST co-curated by the director). The stakes are high here, and word has it that Tarantino and Elton, in particular, are very keen to take this trophy. Stay tuned."

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319509&title=GRAMMY-SOUNDTRACK-BATTLE%3A-ROCKETS-AND-LIONS-AND-GAGA%2C-OH-MY

:selena:

Not happening. Gaga is getting it

source.gif

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fame Romance
10 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Two years ago I was waiting for Gags in my JWT show :bradley:

Feels so far away tbh

You lucky Catalonia fads :madge:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
OBEY

Demi debuting her lead single at the Grammys.

Is it being released the 17 or the 24 though that's what I want to know. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu

 

soundcloud.com/andreusongs
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Biagio2103

You guys are delusional is you think Gaga is losing either Song for VM or Compilation Soundtrack, it's way too obvious after the Oscars nominations. Spirit wasn't nominated and Rocketman barely got 1 for Original Song. The Oscars current race won't affect ASIB, just like it didn't affect TGS and Black Panther from winning last year.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
OBEY

I wonder if Tusa will happen in Canada and in the US.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
OBEY

when this video probably took like 10 minutes to make, only to be used to boost the album numbers on the B200 :lmao:  GO SELENA 

 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LateToCult
5 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I wonder if Tusa will happen in Canada and in the US.

It won’t because Dance Monkey is their token international song for the year.  :ladyhaha:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
OBEY
11 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

It won’t because Dance Monkey is their token international song for the year.  :ladyhaha:

At least Dance monkey has already spent 7 weeks at #1 here in Canada, when it has yet to hit #1 in the US :air: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PerfectGUY

Lana would have been such a good fit for the Bond theme :( 

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doncho
35 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

You guys are delusional is you think Gaga is losing either Song for VM or Compilation Soundtrack, it's way too obvious after the Oscars nominations. Spirit wasn't nominated and Rocketman barely got 1 for Original Song. The Oscars current race won't affect ASIB, just like it didn't affect TGS and Black Panther from winning last year.

Exactly. But we dont know about Song for VM though. No movie has won this category twice yet. Hopefully ASIB is the first one to do so :ally:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thrasher
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

Demi debuting her lead single at the Grammys.

Is it being released the 17 or the 24 though that's what I want to know. 

They’re making Demi Lovato perform new music despite having 0 noms? 

The performers list should be very weak this year, they used to make such exceptions just for someone as big as Adele or JT comeback in 2013. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PerfectGUY

Can someone please indicate me why it is so hard for international singers (singing in English, such as Dua Lipa) to make it in the US ???

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...