đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

I'm obsessseddddd with the billboard, this era's visuals are already burning my hair follicles 

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProdigyARTPOP
9 minutes ago, Doncho said:

There is nothing wrong in predicting a song performance on the charts :oprah:

Personally, I just hope she serves visuals. Thats all I need from this era! (And some cute Top 10s would be nice)

Yes, I love discussing estimations and predictions just as much as everyone but it’s also kind of meh when you also see people stating that the song won’t even crack the Top 40 or that she’s dumb because it’s “dated, trash” etc. like we get it? those people don’t like it, well then let those who do enjoy & just wait and see what she’s got in store before jumping the gun and dismissing her automatically.. ya know.

Azor Ahai

Guess what Mimi I predict it's a flop and it doesn't mean I'm a fake fan lmao. I love the song and I still don't think it's gonna sell good.

nodandsmile

there's really no need to get mad at predictions cuz that's just what they are... predictions and they are entitled to their opinions (which can turn out to be wrong)

LateToCult
23 minutes ago, malazam said:

Gaga's ann generated like 250k or + tweets.

I think she did fine. Yup. And there were many many tweets with thousands rts

250k? Where? Certainly not on Twitter  :air:

ProdigyARTPOP

it’s not about the prediction since obviously reading comprehension or @ing is difficult for some of you, it’s more or less that you guys suck the fun out of something that is supposed to be exactly that “entertainment”, your lack of faith & ambition in her/her team or this era in general is honestly tedious to read. 

& no ones mad, the same way y’all are predicting it’ll flop, I have full faith she can deliver, because when she wants to, she does.

Summer Boy

I truly hope they have a radio deal and a physical release planned... Anyway, with SL sound and visuals she might gain back Japan? They abandoned her after ARTPOP lol. 

LateToCult
4 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

I truly hope they have a radio deal and a physical release planned... Anyway, with SL sound and visuals she might gain back Japan? They abandoned her after ARTPOP lol. 

Not seeing many radio stations tweeting about the announcement so I’d bet my life SL isn’t getting much airplay. We back in Joanne era. :ladyhaha:

malazam
6 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

250k? Where? Certainly not on Twitter  :air:

Stupid Love almost 70k

Chromatica trended

Lady Gaga had 57k the last time I saw it.

And here u can see Gaga trending with over 128k

PS: probably the Lady Gaga trend with almost 60k is counted in the Gaga one.

another shot before we kiss the other side

LateToCult
Just now, malazam said:

Stupid Love almost 70k

Chromatica trended

Lady Gaga had 57k the last time I saw it.

And here u can see Gaga trending with over 128k

PS: probably the Lady Gaga trend with almost 60k is counted in the Gaga one.

I wouldn’t add them all up because odds are a lot of the Gaga tweets had stupid love in them.

Cloudbusting

The fact that I was so happy seeing everyone on twitter posting that they loved SL and that it was one of her best visuals (which I agree) and then I came here and felt so sad seeing all the predictions... :messga::ladyhaha: Anyways let's see what happens :pray:

Fame Romance

Predictions for Spotify’s first 24h numbers?

2.5M - Fame Romance 

TEANUS

Am I crazy in thinking SL can’t get less than 20M streams in the US first week? I figured worst case scenario for first week WW music video streams would be 20M and even if 20% of that was US it’d be 4M, but I think we should have much much more since the video looks like something much of the base will like and it has the attractiveness of being Gaga’s crazy full pop video since 2014 and ASIB effect in Gaga interest. I think Stupid Love could pull close to 15 million on Spotify WW if it gets good promo and averages over 2M a day the whole week. Let’s say it gets 4M on Spotify the first week. Between audio video streams, AM streams, and all others I think we can get 12M

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived