Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame Romance
2 minutes ago, Miaou said:

I’m meltdowning about the fact that with SL she’ll destroy her huge hype after ASIB :rip:

Écoute... we will see. 
I am internally very very pessimistic about this release but I still hope if SL bombs hard that at least the rest of the album will be better quality and commercially-wise.

Doncho
24 minutes ago, Miaou said:

lmao Harry style has 500K+ likes for his new video 

Gaga won’t even reach 200K :toofunny:

5 minutes ago, Miaou said:

I’m meltdowning about the fact that with SL she’ll destroy her huge hype after ASIB :rip:

Just relax and enjoy the era :selena: Maybe LG6 will surprise you. Lets keep it positive!

EDIT: I can also see a ballad being the 2nd single if SL flops. That way she can get ASIB fans coins :huntyga:

Andreu
35 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I had forgot how tragic the PI announcment was :rip:

It was a sign we didnt wanna see :bradley:

lordgagx
5 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Let's put our taste aside, any song released post ASIB would destroy the hype, she can't keep it forever.

1 minute ago, lordgagx said:

Let's put our taste aside, any song released post ASIB would destroy the hype, she can't keep it forever.

Yeah of course but she could use a song with a real chorus (and not dated AF) to capitalize on her huge hype post ASIB 

Fame Romance
9 minutes ago, Doncho said:

EDIT: I can also see a ballad being the 2nd single if SL flops. That way she can get ASIB fans coins :huntyga:

I Don't Want Your Love coming for Shallow's wig :vegas:

nattuggla

I mean according to Mr. S another song is coming soon. 

The Weeknd's Song Heartless also wasn't the best lead single choice (more US-driven, doesn't do that much in the rest of the world) and this doesn't stop Blinding Lights from smashing and it didn't destroy any momentum neither.....

Let's just wait and see before we judge and stamp something as a flop or a death on arrival.....

MANiCURE1295
Just now, nattuggla said:

Let's just wait and see before we judge and stamp something as a flop or a death on arrival.....

Remember when people were like “omg that crowd noise in shallow..flop”

And then it won 2 Grammys, an Oscar and went #1:oprah:

emig09

I read u saying SL is gonna flop and remember when many said Gaga was going to win the Razzie for Worst ACTRESS.... :huntyga:

gay engineer

Andreu

I am kinda sad I couldnt be on Ggd immediately after thr announcement but I had a nice evening so

Already told a lot of friends about SL and you should do the same

LGMonster95

Some people are so fast in calling Stupid Love a flop without her even releasing the f*cking song, let's just wait and see what happens instead of making conclusions already, even if this somehow "flops" nothing is over, we still have an entire album ready to be out but let's not have that mentality now. They choose Stupid Love now let's just hope that they do a great promotion and we also should help and stream and buy her song (I don't want to make anyone feel bad, but untill we see how things go, let's just enjoy this release) 

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived