💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997

The Instagram pic was a choice though...It's Instagram, people don't want to read and zoom and pay attention and use their brain, they want aesthetically pleasing unrealistic beauty shots :excuseu:

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame Romance

If by a miracle it debuted/peaked higher I would kinda rather it peaking at #3 than #2. So many BOMBS already peaked at #2 lately (ME!, Yummy, YNTCD kind of)

Arturo
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

If by a miracle it debuted/peaked higher I would kinda rather it peaking at #3 than #2. So many BOMBS already peaked at #2 lately (ME!, Yummy, YNTCD kind of)

Wouldnt call any of those bombs per say but Yummy did the worst out of all of them. 

Ally Campana

It’s still trending WW at #3 lol. 3 hours after the announcement. I thought it would stop by now. Whew. :firega:

Does it matter? Damage is done

malazam

Why do everyone YASing this? Isn't this bad for the tracking week? Like, shouldn't it impact radio the day it comes out??

another shot before we kiss the other side

Gypsy Life
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

The fact that @Gypsy Life’s prediction for the US is OUT but for the UK is #1 contender :rip: 

:poot:

It just sounds like a US BOMB.

I don't think it'll be #1 in the UK, but it'll be less of a BOMB there.

Fame Romance

So sad radio doesn’t count towards French charts

By those tweets Vivi posted from the biggest French radios and the fact that they started playing the leak it’s pretty obvious that they will play the sh*t out of it. 
Just hope it peaks inside the top 10 in France it would be a dream since it’s really difficult for international songs to achieve :nick:

Gypsy Life
1 minute ago, malazam said:

Why do everyone YASing this? Isn't this bad for the tracking week? Like, shouldn't it impact radio the day it comes out??

Impact dates are always Tuesdays. That doesn't mean they won't play it before though.

DeanWinchester
11 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

The Fame Romance erasure I see 👀

I've been ignored twice and my brother @Sam Winchester was, too. Don't take it personally

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

BuzzcutSeason

I’m totally fine playing the longer game and not getting a radio deal, but I don’t see a top 5 debut unless we’re starting out with the hourly airplay deal.

DeanWinchester
5 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

It’s still trending WW at #3 lol. 3 hours after the announcement.

from #1 to #3 in 3 hours? Miss @Gypsy Life will the first kworb dark red happen earlier or later than 3 hours?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, emig09 said:

:ohno:

This made me feel so f**king depressed and shitty. We love to make fun of people and celebrities and say dumb stuff like "Omg where is this forgotten flop pop girl, is she working 9-5?", but God knows what they are  ACTUALLY going through :saladga:

Doncho

Im pretty sure Gaga will post some kind of teaser tomorrow. Hopefully a confirmation about music video same day :firega:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived