Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
Just now, Fame Romance said:

I like this one better than Torn

Torn is great but the fact that the beat is a pure sample is kind of a turn-off for me 

Kinda mad at the fact that the one that became a hit was the worse from all of her songs Sweet but Psycho, So Am I and even Not Your Barbie Girl deserved

Ally Campana
1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Yeah, no matter how monsters want to twist it, the movie had its part in carrying the song too. Most of the times I've heard Shallow being reffered in public as "the song from that movie" :ohwell:

It’s the exact opposite here. No one seems to know much about ASIB but they all know Shallow. I still remember my first time seeing it on theatre. There were like 7 people in the entire theatre. :fail:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

:air: 

gravity falls steven bomb GIF

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Thrasher
18 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Torn is great but the fact that the beat is a pure sample is kind of a turn-off for me 

Not Your Barbie Girl deserved

giphy.gif

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Gypsy Life

Imagine if she released yesterday and we'd have been waiting for 2 days without a single kworb update. The struggle. 

They dodged a bullet.

Ally Campana

Listened to Alejandro after a few weeks and whew, why didn’t this song become a worldwide global smash changing the music landscape? Was it the ‘she’s copying Ace of Base’ thing? Legendary nevertheless. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

ViviLittleM
39 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Imagine if she released yesterday and we'd have been waiting for 2 days without a single kworb update. The struggle. 

They dodged a bullet.

Last time it happened it was because Kworb said he doesn’t have the access or the rights idk anymore. Hopefully it’s not the case again...

Gypsy Life
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Last time it happened it was because Kworb said he doesn’t have the access or the rights idk anymore. Hopefully it’s not the case again...

Other countries are updating fine. It's just a glitch with the US.

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived