• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
7 minutes ago, MrDaniel said:

Amy Winehouse :heart:

Back To Black - 343,775,401 (+212,340)

Rehab - 229,794,436 (+134,064)

You Know I'm No Good - 205,661,248 (+137,782)

Valerie - 257,422,787 (+143,490)

Tears Dry On Their Own - 167,097,975 (+103,579)

And her legacy lives on forever...:rip:

You know im no good getting more streams than Rehab as she should :classy:

Just now, Gagadonna said:

YESSS

is this a lot? 

Great numbers for them (let's not compare it to other releases though :green:). Its stability is a really good sign! The song is also being slowly added to new (and bigger) playlists though :excited2:, probably because of its performance so far. I don't wanna jynx it and it is still too soon to say anything, but I do have a bit of hope that it may end up being a cute hit!

Let's not forget that this is their first song in 10 years and that they've never been part of the streaming era!

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, Artur said:

Great numbers for them (let's not compare it to other releases though :green:). Its stability is a really good sign! The song is also being slowly added to new (and bigger) playlists though :excited2:, probably because of its performance so far. I don't wanna jynx it and it is still too soon to say anything, but I do have a bit of hope that it may end up being a cute hit!

Let's not forget that this is their first song in 10 years and that they've never been part of the streaming era!

Don't worry, I've kept my PCD stan card for all these years and haven't forgotten it :hor:

Thrasher

Music To My Eyes - 80,022,944

6/19 song to reach that. Maybe It's Time is next (79,835,150). 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Biagio2103

"Last year, when the Academy Awards decided to go hostless for first time in 20 years, the show that sunk to a new ratings low in 2018 got a ratings bump with 29.6 million viewers — an 11% increase from the previous year. It stopped a four-year drop, growing the audience for the first time since 2014. That was not the case with Sunday’s three-hour-plus show as ratings plummeted to new historic low with 23.6 million viewers and a 5.3 rating among adults 18-49, far below last year’s stats.

The show had its moments, especially when it became clear that the South Korean film “Parasite” was going to win Best Picture, becoming the first foreign language to do so. But there was no real must-see moments like Queen being onstage in honor of “Bohemian Rhapsody” or Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper steaming up TV screens with the Oscar-winning song “Shallow.” Grammy whiz kid Billie Eilish did a fine rendition of “Yesterday” during the In Memoriam segment but it wasn’t enough."

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2020/oscar-tv-ratings-historic-low/

:vegas:

I'm only good at being bad

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Biagio2103 said:

But there was no real must-see moments like Queen being onstage in honor of “Bohemian Rhapsody” or Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper steaming up TV screens with the Oscar-winning song “Shallow.” Grammy whiz kid Billie Eilish did a fine rendition of “Yesterday” during the In Memoriam segment but it wasn’t enough."

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2020/oscar-tv-ratings-historic-low/

Never forget

D2l4JsRXgAYNHWe?format=jpg&name=large

:vegas:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Doncho

If Gaga is really going back to full pop, and releases a visually stunning music video, I think she has great chances of making her big return to the VMAs. Wich means she could finally get the Vanguard Award :ally:

Thrasher

Guess it looks better now

Schermata-2020-02-11-alle-15-08-10.png

The fact that including feats Onika has 53 videos, Rihanna 46, Bieber 45 :rip:

Biagio2103
43 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Guess it looks better now

Schermata-2020-02-11-alle-15-08-10.png

The fact that including feats Onika has 53 videos, Rihanna 46, Bieber 45 :rip:

Gaga would be a lot higher if we had more than 2 videos per era (and if G.U.Y. and MTN weren't that long). We don't have mv for hits like DWUW and The Cure, BTW audio got deleted and the Oscar performance from 2016 was not uploaded. I mean, look at the official videos:

TF: 4 / 6 (missing BDR and Eh, Eh)
TFM: 3 / 3
BTW: 4 / 5 (missing MTN)
ARTPOP: 1 / 2 (missing G.U.Y.)
Joanne: 2 / 2
ASIB: 3 / 4 (missing LWIF)

Plus: Telephone's explicit version, MR audio and Shallow live at the Oscars

I'm only good at being bad

Thrasher
6 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

Gaga would be a lot higher if we had more than 2 videos per era (and if G.U.Y. and MTN weren't that long). We don't have mv for hits like DWUW and The Cure, BTW audio got deleted and the Oscar performance from 2016 was not uploaded. I mean, look at the official videos:

TF: 4 / 6 (missing BDR and Eh, Eh)
TFM: 3 / 3
BTW: 4 / 5 (missing MTN)
ARTPOP: 1 / 2 (missing G.U.Y.)
Joanne: 2 / 2
ASIB: 3 / 4 (missing LWIF)

Plus: Telephone's explicit version, MR audio and Shallow live at the Oscars

Also, just 3/8 of those 100M videos post-2012 are actually music videos (Applause, Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons :poot:). The other 5 ones consist of 3 ASIB footages, an audio and a live performance.

So even for ASIB, she has to thank that people look for music rather than videos on YouTube nowadays :poot:

ViviLittleM
3 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Lady Gaga on this week's Billboard charts (dated February 15, 2020)

A Star Is Born Soundtrack
Billboard 200: #119 (-16) [70 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 4 weeks*

tumblr_n3awn57DPT1svi3flo1_400.gif

hopefully it rises next week with that cute iTunes boost

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived