Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

Ally Campana
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

He's threatening us again :cryga:

Nah JB not a threat. Didn’t his new single with Kehlani flopped badly?

Does it matter? Damage is done

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Ms. BlackoutZone on ATRL’s post was odd. I’m going to guess all the tea I received a week ago is still true (Apple partnership, second song, and album in April) but due to several factors I know believe that she is coming on the 21st. 

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Ally Campana said:

Nah JB not a threat. Didn’t his new single with Kehlani flopped badly?

I didn't mean a threat chart-wise :ladyhaha: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

corvus albus
Just now, Arturo said:

Ms. BlackoutZone on ATRL’s post was odd. I’m going to guess all the tea I received a week ago is still true (Apple partnership, second song, and album in April) but due to several factors I know believe that she is coming on the 21st. 

You promised us we could drag you if nothing happens on the 7th so I'll guess we drag you :poot:

Arturo

I have to admit, I’m a bit frustrated. I’m going to have faith in all the promo thats planned and the spots being saved for the date they originally have but the idea of SL coming almost a full month after leaking :rip: 

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

I didn't mean a threat chart-wise :ladyhaha: 

Even then. His momentum is gone. It’ll be his third release from his upcoming album. It won’t do that well unless it’s exceptionally good and well received by the GP which we know he’s incapable of.

LGMonster95
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

"I wish I could update y'all, but I can't  Someone from the fanbase really did an outstanding job on attempting to stop me from any teasing ever again and they succeeded so sadly no news about Gaga will ever come from me again.

All I'm gonna say that the era is well planned, has all the dates and promo spots set so just wait for it to start and enjoy." -Blackout

:wtfga:

I swear Gaga has some of the worst fans out there.....

At least they said that the era is well planned which is good to know

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

I have to admit, I’m a bit frustrated. I’m going to have faith in all the promo thats planned and the spots being saved for the date they originally have but the idea of SL coming almost a full month after leaking :rip: 

Let’s wait till Feb 7. We never know.

Arturo
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

everyone is an insider but when the day approaches... :enigma:

Me several times on this thread: I’m not an insider I’m just getting information from someone i trust

Lazz Monster

i mean, i don't mind waiting 2 more weeks at all

but this just gives Adele or Rihanna more time to release before Gaga :messga: that's the only thing I don't want :messga:

We're far from the Shallow now

Supersonic
1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

GOD no. I would seriously leave GGD. This forum is already flooded with hatred and negativity, we don't even MORE.

Bold of you to think that the worst ATRL members aren't also GGD regulars :lmao:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived