💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

hausofdave
1 hour ago, SimplyTheBest said:

This doesn't look good at all  + the backlash Gaga would have faced isn't worth it!

doubt it, this wasn’t like with the ‘16 GG’s with AHS where her win was filled with mixed reactions, she was expected to double up for ASIB by almost every single critic and publications, she likely only lost b/c either the HFPA thought it would start her “overdue status” campaign or those bombardment’s of emails by the Close stans to the HFPA members helped influenced their vote

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Speaking of Grammy's...

"With the first batch of Grammy performers expected to be announced on 1/8, sources close to the Alicia Keys-hosted big show say to expect looks for Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Lizzo, Lil Nas X, Rosalía, BTS, Jonas Brothers, Nas and Blake Shelton-Gwen Stefani. There are also strong rumors of major segment paying tribute to Nipsey Hussle. No word yet on Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift or Ed Sheeran. Stay tuned."

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319425&title=GRAMMY-PERFORMANCES:-WHO'S-UP%3F

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Gypsy Life
59 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

HDD says Justin will do about the same numbers as Lights Up did by Harry Styles. 15-20m streams in the US + 20-25k sales.

This surely would not debut in the Top 10 if it wasn't for the physical vinyl singles (since physical singles give more chartpoints than digital sales on the hot 100)

I think they count the same. But he does have a huge radio push, a lyric video, and a music video. Probably lower top 10.

Teal Ambition

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Supersonic
15 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

I think they count the same. But he does have a huge radio push, a lyric video, and a music video. Probably lower top 10.

I read somewhere that physical single sales count for 1,5x the points a digital download would account for.

Fame Romance

The fact that Rihanna charted every year straight from 2005 to 2017 on the Mediatraffic WW single chart :nooo:(I know those charts are not that accurate and made by some Madonna stan who does it all to include her flop single/albums in the year-end lists, but it’s the only thing we have on WW popularity apart from the IFPI top 10).

Also Gaga being the only pop girl (maybe the only artist in general) to have 5 songs in a single year in the year-end chart (2009):giveup:

Artur
42 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I just keep dreaming about what could've happened if they treated ASIB like a proper music era. :giveup: Imagine the sales and charts dominance.

PACGAGA

SOTY is the only televised category for Gaga, which she’s not winning so I doubt she’ll go. 

Brie Candy

Most awarded female artists of 2019: 

Lady Gaga — 74 

Cardi B — 67 

Ariana Grande — 39 

Billie Eilish — 31 

Anitta — 29 

Taylor Swift — 27 

Beyonce, Nicki Minaj — 25 

Camila Cabello, Ella Mai — 22

Doncho
1 hour ago, PACGAGA said:

SOTY is the only televised category for Gaga, which she’s not winning so I doubt she’ll go. 

She has attended before with non televised categories/no nominations at all. So I think its safe to assume she ll go. I need photos of Gaga with her future Grammy(s?) :vegas:

hausofdave
1 hour ago, PACGAGA said:

you never know, i mean they televised Best Musical Theater Album just for Hamilton in 2016, tho i doubt it, the Grammys might televise another one of her category just to bring in ratings

DonnieDarko
2 hours ago, Doncho said:

She has attended before with non televised categories/no nominations at all. So I think its safe to assume she ll go. I need photos of Gaga with her future Grammy(s?) :vegas:

I think it’s very possible she wont go this year. No new music, not performing ASIB tracks anymore, went 6 years straight and she’s on vacation. It’s in the air she won’t attend imo. 

BuzzcutSeason

They aired the Shallow win for Best pop/duo despite her having SOTY. I think if they want an on-camera Gaga win they'll put one of the soundtrack ones as televised.

DonnieDarko
6 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

They aired the Shallow win for Best pop/duo despite her having SOTY. I think if they want an on-camera Gaga win they'll put one of the soundtrack ones as televised.

I think they’re airing it quite frequently. No?

• Admin pinned this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived