💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

LGMonster95
48 minutes ago, Doncho said:

I think some of you need to lower your expectations. ASIB and Shallow did amazing, yes. But lets not forget the last time a Gaga single DEBUTED top 10 was in 2013. And now yall want a #1 debut :laughga: It could happen, but...

giphy.gif

It really depends on a lot of factors for Gaga to debut at #1 starting from her single being appealing for radios to how good the promotion would be because she really needs to pull a solid promo for that. I think hoping for a top 10 debut at least as a early thing is the best to hope for, then we would see if we can hope for more or not.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho
7 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

It really depends on a lot of factors for Gaga to debut at #1 starting from her single being appealing for radios to how good the promotion would be because she really needs to pull a solid promo for that. I think hoping for a top 10 debut at least as a early thing is the best to hope for, then we would see if we can hope for more or not.

I agree, it can totally happen, specially given the success of ASIB. But I can already see meltdowns if it fails to do so :green:

I will be more than happy with a Top 10 peak personally

LGMonster95
21 minutes ago, Doncho said:

I agree, it can totally happen, specially given the success of ASIB. But I can already see meltdowns if it fails to do so :green:

I will be more than happy with a Top 10 peak personally

I'm just expecting a Top 10 debut as an early prediction to say but mostly because I don't know how the overall promo and reactions to her lead would be like. I can see her going #1 too but like I said before it really depends on many factors.

viniferrett
1 hour ago, Doncho said:

I think some of you need to lower your expectations. ASIB and Shallow did amazing, yes. But lets not forget the last time a Gaga single DEBUTED top 10 was in 2013. And now yall want a #1 debut :laughga: It could happen, but...

giphy.gif

I mean, Jonas brothers and Selena did it, its very possible 

Teal Ambition

Halsey's "You should be sad" (Capitol) is coming off a  impact week with 130+ adds leading into her album, Manic, which streets Friday (1/17), and is expected to bow at #1.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319547&title=HALSEY'S-RADIO-WEEK%3A-NOT-"SAD"-ABOUT-THESE-ADDS

So proud of her :kara:

@OBEY since we talked about this earlier

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

LateToCult
4 hours ago, Hurem said:

If Gaga releases around Valentines day, hopefully The Box will peak by then and its points will be dropping slowly.

I think Gaga could snatch 300 points, especially if they release physical singles like everybody is doing right now.

I’m hungry for a signed physical single upon release.

I want it I want it I want it.

B92-A9-A4-F-4259-408-C-BB12-64338-BC3-A0

DeanWinchester

2 top 5 hits that spend minimum 6 weeks in the top 10 are fine with me

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Halsey better snatch the #1! Max Miller we love you but...

without me, 11 minutes, nightmare, graveyard, finally, you should be sad. halsey really served in the last year and a half :giveup: 

ProdigyARTPOP

I love Halsey so much but Mac deserves the #1 spot. Let the last ever release to come out of his artistry crown the BB200 

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived