💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé doesn't give Joaquin Phoenix a standing ovation

Bambino

Featured Posts

LUO YI
26 minutes ago, Bambino said:

If someone was sitting during Gaga's win, y'all would like 'omg shaaaaade' a la DiCaprio but because it's Beyonce this isn't considered a diss? Why not stand up when everyone in the ****ing room did?

I mean, monsters wanted to kill Eilish for having an opinion about a dress :laughga:

The night sky tells all

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs

y'all dumb fr fr huh

LOTS of ppl were seated.  she doesnt OWE him a standing O pls

also she's literally smiling

Jose P
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

If someone was sitting during Gaga's win, y'all would like 'omg shaaaaade' a la DiCaprio but because it's Beyonce this isn't considered a diss? Why not stand up when everyone in the ****ing room did?

On the contrary, this site is not very fond of Beyoncé, if she had dissed Joaquin everyone would be dragging her. The fact that a lot of people are defending her shows she really didn’t do anything wrong. Also, she doesn’t have to stand up. If she doesn’t want to  then she won’t. And we can’t assume why she did it bc there could be tons of reasons for that.

Daylight Jokers
54 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I never took that issue with DiCaprio seriously either. It was more funny than 'OMG SHADE!!! #LeoDiCaprioIsOverParty' to me .

I LOVE GGD
59 minutes ago, Hades said:

Yes i agree. Keep talking baby.:hor:

E4DC12B8-6B29-40A6-A9E5-8331437E9C5B.thu

Who's that hottie?

Luke78619
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

No many of us found that funny, including myself and never saw that as him being shady :laughga: she bumped into him and he reacted, beyonce didn’t feel like standing up, since when has sitting been a shady thing to do, as if she has something against Joaquin, I have to laugh :ladyhaha:

on another point, she might not have even watched the movie, I wouldn’t enthusiastically applaud and stand up for someone when I have no idea what their performance was like

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

River

A real pop culture stan would know that Bey is a huge Marvel fan and hates DC.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Reality
2 hours ago, Bambino said:

Ummmm....it's because Leo made a questionable and sort of shady face. Of course we know that that wasn't his intention, but at least then you could argue that it could've been potential shade.

She's smiling and clapping for him. So she doesn't stand up? So what?

🃏🖤👹

Reality

Y'all, I don't even care for Beyonce and this is such a strech. Some of y'all  need to get off your ****ing high horses :reductive: 

🃏🖤👹

If she did, she would prolly be salty that her national geographic movie didnt do well and Joker been having a high record in the box office.

Archived