gwen-stefani-03-600.jpg

Release Date: 2016

What You Waiting For, b*tch :triggered:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
Just now, LGMonster95 said:

She actually finished working on A Star Is Born soundtrack at the summer of 2018 (Gaga herself said this) I'm pretty sure she took stuff more seriously after that period

Yes but what I'm saying is that MOST of the movie was done, including soundtrack. She only added a few songs like Before I Cry in 2018, but the bulk of the music was created in 2017 BEFORE she worked with Bloodpop. 

Originally, the idea was that Bloodpop was going to release a debut album. The song with Justin, Good Feeling with John Legend and a single with Gaga were the lead singles from that record. But it never happend, and my guess is that Gaga wanted to keep it for LG6 and keep working with Blood for LG6. Maybe she wasn't taking things as serious, but she was still working on LG6 back in 2017. And I truly believe she had a full album ready in 2018, but because they kept changing the date of ASIB, it never got released 

End Racism Now

Venus Rose
2 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Still ignoring LG6 for that make-up brand, I see. :madge: 

Side gig* 

:huntyga:

Edonis
2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

She actually finished working on A Star Is Born soundtrack at the summer of 2018 (Gaga herself said this) I'm pretty sure she took stuff more seriously after that period

DJWS posted on Instagram a card from Gaga that said she couldn't wait to work on the next record with him. Then he posted some pictures tagged as LG6, along with quote calling the project "ARTPOP's little sister". This isn't some fantasy constructed by Little Monsters or rabid fans. Eventually DJWS admitted that he was no longer working on the project roughly around the time Gaga was posting pictures with Boys Noize. Alex later teased that they wrote a hit together for her new record. We then found out SOPHIE was involved over the summer when she said she was collaborating with Gaga for the new album. We also learned that Gaga bought an entire Moog modulator set which is incredibly expensive and used in heavy electronic music. 

Spoiler

Off-topic, but we really need an LG6 timeline of events thread or something, because the misinformation about this record has perpetuated long enough lol

It's entirely true and possible that she was working on ASIB stuff as well as she did add songs like Hair Body Face and Before I Cry later in the process (with the later song added after filming) but we know that she was at least openly working on her next solo record since 2017. 

MonsterMom

The way she answered sounds like when your boss ask how you are coming along on a task and you say “ great, it’s getting there” knowing damn well you haven’t even started  :toofunny:

LGMonster95
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yes but what I'm saying is that MOST of the movie was done, including soundtrack. She only added a few songs like Before I Cry in 2018, but the bulk of the music was created in 2017 BEFORE she worked with Bloodpop. 

Originally, the idea was that Bloodpop was going to release a debut album. The song with Justin, Good Feeling with John Legend and a single with Gaga were the lead singles from that record. But it never happend, and my guess is that Gaga wanted to keep it for LG6 and keep working with Blood for LG6. Maybe she wasn't taking things as serious, but she was still working on LG6 back in 2017. And I truly believe she had a full album ready in 2018, but because they kept changing the date of ASIB, it never got released 

They might have tried new sounds but I just don't believe that she was writing and working on 2 albums each with different concepts and stuff at the same time with all other bunch of stuff in her life

IAmNotHere1997
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:
Spoiler

Off-topic, but we really need an LG6 timeline of events thread or something, because the misinformation about this record has perpetuated long enough lol

I already done that, check my thread:

LGMonster95
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

DJWS posted on Instagram a card from Gaga that said she couldn't wait to work on the next record with him. Then he posted some pictures tagged as LG6, along with quote calling the project "ARTPOP's little sister". This isn't some fantasy constructed by Little Monsters or rabid fans. Eventually DJWS admitted that he was no longer working on the project roughly around the time Gaga was posting pictures with Boys Noize. Alex later teased that they wrote a hit together for her new record. We then found out SOPHIE was involved over the summer when she said she was collaborating with Gaga for the new album. We also learned that Gaga bought an entire Moog modulator set which is incredibly expensive and used in heavy electronic music. 

Reveal hidden contents

It's entirely true and possible that she was working on ASIB stuff as well as she did add songs like Hair Body Face and Before I Cry later in the process (with the later song added after filming) but we know that she was at least openly working on her next solo record since 2017. 

DJWS is pretty much a troll on social media (and I love the guy) ik most things that happened during that time and I'm pretty sure that she was just trying new sounds back then (The Cure is one ex) nothing serious

ZiggyZiggs

basically there isnt an LG6 yet, she's creating songs with her friends,  that will eventually turn into LG6

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

They might have tried new sounds but I just don't believe that she was writing and working on 2 albums each with different concepts and stuff at the same time with all other bunch of stuff in her life

She started working on ASIB soundtrack in 2016, and finalised it in 2018. They kept changing the release date of ASIB, had it been in May like planned she would have had to finish it much earlier and songs like Before I Cry wouldn't be on the album. An October release for LG6 in 2018 would have worked, and she could have used Enigma to promote a few singles. I mean, in April of 2018, Boys Noise said they made bangers together. It makes sense to me that she had enough material to release an album in 2018 had ASIB been released at a different time. 

She still could have released in May, but I think when they changed it back to October she wanted to make sure ASIB sounded the best it could, and added songs to it.  I mean, ASIB was written with a character in mind. LG6 will be with Gaga in mind

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think she scrapped most of the work with DJWS and used a few songs to fit into ASIB. 

End Racism Now

Archived