Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Justin Bieber - Yummy

2020Covid19IsOurs

Featured Posts

Didymus

He looks so gay it's actually unsettling. Anyway, boring terrible video. But overall, I'm really enjoying how almost seemingly intentionally lackluster his big comeback is. Like he doesn't give a f. I like that. And I actually do enjoy the song.

:oprah:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd eat him ngl and then poop it out and flush it out like it deserves to be flushed out. No more Bieber no more Yummy Yumm Yummy Yumm stuck in my brain

Chickens in Malibu

I feel like he's competing with Liam Payne for the title of "worst male pop star of the decade".

nenhures
Just now, Chickens in Malibu said:

I feel like he's competing with Liam Payne for the title of "worst male pop star of the year".

They both got read for filth by every music critic publication under the Sun. Which is difficult to get, not everybody has that.

Kings :diane:

The video isn't that bad but come on, he's supposed to be the biggest male star of his generation. Is that all he's got?

1 hour ago, OBEY said:

This further shows that the bar always seems higher for pop girls than pop boys :air: 

A pop girl would come out with this and get dragged so hard omg

To be fair I remember everyone here being disappointed by Rihanna's Work when it was first released. The fact it went #1 for several weeks... :sharon: (i'm not saying this mess will btw)

underneath the pine

Chromaticunt
1 hour ago, NoNut2020 said:

Thots?

giphy.gif

My thot is that it's really, indescribably terrible. :ohwell:

Chromaticunt
52 minutes ago, Didymus said:

He looks so gay it's actually unsettling. Anyway, boring terrible video. But overall, I'm really enjoying how almost seemingly intentionally lackluster his big comeback is. Like he doesn't give a f. I like that. And I actually do enjoy the song.

:oprah:

Not giving a f*ck seems to be the in thing nowadays. :interestinga:

My god the pop stars are getting lazy and uninspired yet again

Pop music needs adrenaline injection a-la Gaga circa 2008-2011 :messga:

Gags herself is sorta lazy nowadays so maybe it's time for a new exciting pop star debut? :pray:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived