💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ellie Goulding - EG4

SLAG

Featured Posts

Ellie Goulding announces vis Twitter that her new album will be our this year.

xoxo Craig

Can artists stop being lazy and actually give a name to their album rather than leaving it as artists initials then number? :awkney:

End Racism Now

Venus Rose
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Can artists stop being lazy and actually give a name to their album rather than leaving it as artists initials then number? :awkney:

But that would ruin the fun  :trollga:

I'd rather have an artist be cryptic with hints on the album title, but thats just me I guess :ohwell:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Venus Rose said:

But that would ruin the fun  :trollga:

I'd rather have an artist be cryptic with hints on the album title, but thats just me I guess :ohwell:

No but what I mean is, yeah its cool to have some secrecy around the title  (like we have no clue with LG6), but then artists LEAVE it like that as their title. Like I would be so mad if Gaga released LG6 called LG6 :saladga:  

End Racism Now

Widows Kiss

Announcing her new album after her single went #1 in her biggest market :applause: Some girls could never.

COOOK
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

No but what I mean is, yeah its cool to have some secrecy around the title  (like we have no clue with LG6), but then artists LEAVE it like that as their title. Like I would be so mad if Gaga released LG6 called LG6 :saladga:  

61USG-yt9QL._SL1500_.jpgTeas.

Evan Peters

I was one of the few people who liked Delirium so let's see if she delivers. Her singles weren't that great unless they're not gonna be on this album

emma roberts is an abuser

11 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

I was one of the few people who liked Delirium so let's see if she delivers. Her singles weren't that great unless they're not gonna be on this album

I agree. The singles she put out have been underwhelming. I hope she delivers. I need more songs like Winner, Devotion, Lost & Found, On My Mind etc.

Hades

Delirium had some cute jams like Keep on dancin, scream it out, devotion. Here for it.

dynamite
47 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I thought I was the only one who didn't like it :messga: I don't even like saying LG6 :awkney:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

I thought I was the only one who didn't like it :messga: I don't even like saying LG6 :awkney:

Its really cheap and it comes off as lazy or the artist doesn't care about the music they have just created if the album its just like "LM5"  :awkney:   

I don't mind calling the album like that when we have no clue what to expect, or the direction its going in... but when that album is announced with a release date, if its still like "LG6" then thats when I have to complain :awkney:

End Racism Now

Archived