Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Disney+ Announced Wanda Vision Is Moved Up To 2020 Release

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

giphy.gif

WandaVision was one of the biggest Disney+ shows planned for 2021, but the company announced today that the Marvel series’ release date is moving up to 2020.

Disney revealed the news in a sizzle reel teasing what’s set to hit the streaming service this year. There’s no specific release date for WandaVision yet, making it unclear if it will premiere before or after Marvel’s other highly anticipated Disney+ show, Falcon and the Winter Solider. Adding the series helps Disney pad out 2020 with high-profile shows that can boost subscriber numbers.

Marvel previously teased that the events of WandaVision will be referenced in Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, which is still slated for May 7th, 2021. 

Source:

https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/1/21045415/wandavision-release-date-2020-disney-plus-marvel-infinity-saga

I am so ready!

tenor.gif?itemid=5496805

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gagzus

So i’m assuming DS2 will show what happens after WandaVision, I wonder if it’s because they want to introduce Mutants into the MCU earlier so they can get X-Men out before 2025 like originally planned.

Reality

I’M SO EXCITED! I dreaded that we had to wait another year to see it, but I’m so glad they decided to move it up!

🃏🖤👹

Reality
8 minutes ago, gagzus said:

So i’m assuming DS2 will show what happens after WandaVision, I wonder if it’s because they want to introduce Mutants into the MCU earlier so they can get X-Men out before 2025 like originally planned.

Well, they already confirmed early on that DS2 would follow the events of WandaVision, as for the mutants, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see!

🃏🖤👹

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, gagzus said:

It could probably be.

Feige was attending Brazil Comic Con last year and was very  coy about things asked to him regarding Wanda and DS2. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Salvador Sequea
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I dreaded that we had to wait another year to see it, but I’m so glad they decided to move it up!

Our fav could never :ally:

13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It could probably be.

Feige was attending Brazil Comic Con last year and was very  coy about things asked to him regarding Wanda and DS2. :fan:

Lol I read Fergie and I was like oh she’s involved? 

A Hybrid

I think they’re getting ready to crush Apple TV+

No family’s safe when I sashay

Kimmo
31 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I think they’re getting ready to crush Apple TV+

Apple TV+ really doesn’t stand a chance. I have every streaming service out there and Apple TV and amazon Prime Video are the ones I’m getting rid of next month. So much boring content :saladga:

Hottie Detector

gagzus
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

Well, they already confirmed early on that DS2 would follow the events of WandaVision, as for the mutants, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see!

i wonder if the theories that Wanda goes insane in  DS2 will come true. Sort of like a reverse "no more mutants" thing. But i bet they say that the second snap triggered the sleeping X-genes in people or something and it forces the X-Men out of hiding.

I'm interested since this new saga already is having 5 years of material released in just the next 2 years now thanks to Disney+ and the movies, this saga will probably double the Infinity Saga by the end if they keep it in 10 year segments. But as a fan of Marvel, I'm a little off put that Feige as a comic purist for the last decade has allowed story changes and character changes in the next few films etc from the source material.

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

Honesty I am a huge fan of the X-Men movies and I can't wait to see them in the MCU, also the first mutants won't take that long to be introduced in the MCU, they will start workning on the Ms. Marvel series on april of this year and she's a mutant.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Lilmonzter

Well I'm hyped

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEjXToR-w_1MjXbCpn_PV

I want a headdress something like this it'd be fantastic 

Sing C'est la vie 

darkchylde

is wandavision life acted or is it an animated series? somehow i can't picture them stretching the budget for a quality whole series of wanda

gagzus
2 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Honesty I am a huge fan of the X-Men movies and I can't wait to see them in the MCU, also the first mutants won't take that long to be introduced in the MCU, they will start workning on the Ms. Marvel series on april of this year and she's a mutant.

I’m not the biggest fan of the xmen movies really, First Class was the only one that felt as close to the comics as they’ve ever done it (Mystique’s character aside). I know they started it grounded and that was good in 2001 because they wanted it to be taken seriously as a movie. But after the rise of cartoon-y superhero movies in the last 10 years- which ultimately became the most bankable films; well ever. They didn’t evolve that much, although the reboot initially had potential. 

I knew about the Ms Marvel show so I’m excited for that, I’m also curious as to how they’ll make Wanda take on her moniker by the end of the season.

darkchylde
8 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

isn't the The New Mutants included in the mcu? if so, they're still releasing it this april

Archived