ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional

Making Joanne 2 episode series tease

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Meanwhile here I am waiting for Rihanna, hoping she keeps her word and drops R9 before midnight.. TIK TOK RIRI, TIK TOK

gwen stefani GIF

HeavyyMetalVenuss

maybe he’s going to release a makeup palette after this one too :enigma: look at justina go

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Gimme More

why do you all continue to bash him? he seems like he's opening up about his struggles and is trying to change (i don't follow him or anything but all i see is people constantly bash him, but from what i see he is opening up more and is apologising for the past)

give him a break jeez :poot:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Runway
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

why do you all continue to bash him? he seems like he's opening up about his struggles and is trying to change (i don't follow him or anything but all i see is people constantly bash him, but from what i see he is opening up more and is apologising for the past)

give him a break jeez :poot:

Trying to change by throwing Taylor Swift under the buss while his boss steals her music. Ok 

Gimme More
Just now, Runway said:

Trying to change by throwing Taylor Swift under the buss while his boss steals her music. Ok 

are you incapable of reading? as I said i don't follow him, also i notice you're always negative in the majority of threads so what a shocker you respond like this :selena:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

I LOVE GGD

I don't feel the least sorry about him. This guy has the resources to seek professional mental treatment while others struggle all their lives without ever being able to get any professional assistance because they can't simply afford it. He's been outspoken about his struggles and his urges to leave the entertainment industry yet it seems that when it's convenient for him he exploits this issue for money gain.

myluis617

Un this seems like too much, I feel the Bieber hype has slowly started to die down after he got married. Good luck to him though. Giving me 5 foot two vibes. 200.gif

Archived