Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Gaga "Power Anthem"?

Isidro Guevara

Featured Posts

Isidro Guevara

Which Lady Gaga song makes you feel STRONG and EMPOWERED? How does it relate to you? I personally feel empowered by the following 5tracks: 

1. Marry The Night - A track about losing everything or getting defeated but getting back up and becoming stronger than ever. 💪

2. G.U.Y. - I relate to this track because I'm naturally a passive person but low-key do like to take charge/be dominant, wether it'd be in relationships or work. :usrs:

3. Do What U Want - Criticism doesn't really bother me but whenever I think it's unnecessary or I'm criticizing myself for no reason, this track really helps ignore all that negativity and just be myself. :firega:

4. Gypsy- I see this track as a "loner anthem" and of course, I consider myself a loner. I do have friends and family members who are very close to me and I love their company, though I like to be alone,  even when I can't see them, they're always in my heart. :heart:

5. A-Yo - This awesome track reminds me that not everyone will like me but that shouldn't bother me because I'm my own person and no one else is like me. A-Yo!!!:rockstar:

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

Blastertoyo

Government Hooker :trollga:

Harnessing ones sexuality and doing what someone says because you want to 

please enlighten me to death

Judas Society

Gaga's best power anthems come from BTW album. 

Gaga was right. People will look back and define her career by the power of the BTW album. The power anthem trend it sparked across pop music was undeniably apparent. Not to mention BTW (song) truly became THE gay anthem that liberated most LGBTQs at a time when they were still unaccepting of themselves (including me).

AND it solidifies her fanbase with the phrase "so put your paws up" making every monster in the show put their paws up. I went to the BTW ball in Asia, it feels almost cult-ish when she sang this song.

Chromaticunt

Scheiße is my favourite power anthem as it makes me feel like a strong, confident woman. Which is strange given that I'm a man.

Isidro Guevara
19 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yoü and I

In my top 10 definitely!:heart:

Isidro Guevara
28 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Scheiße is my favourite power anthem as it makes me feel like a strong, confident woman. Which is strange given that I'm a man.

Don't worry! Like Gaga has stated that she lives between "fantasy and reality" all the time ,I myself picture being a lot of things in her songs also. :heart:

Pop Music

obviously gypsy 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived