Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Videos You Wish Were Available

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

What are some Gaga videos you'd love for them to be online somewhere?  Or were online somewhere and now are not?  Maybe we can help each other out and find them.  (I thought about this as looking for videos of Grammy performances. I found them but they shouldn't be so hard to find.)

I love threads about Gaga videos because I always discover new performances and videos.

Spoiler

@ProjectJoanne we already know your answer. :huntyga:

she/her/hers

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

The post oscars sex tape with bradley.  The one where you mostly just see bradley.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Joanne World Tour DVD

I wish there was a professional DVD of this.  There are some really good ones on YouTube but not like TMB.

she/her/hers

KatieJudasGaga4

The first official performance of Just Dance she did on February 14, 2008. She performed it at the Le Royale club. She headlined the Metromix Valentine's Day party "X Your Ex".

Here are some photos:

latest?cb=20121127121540

latest?cb=20110828064425

latest?cb=20121127121340

nenhures

Everyone: *names a regular performance lots of people heard about and also want to see*

@KatieJudasGaga4: *the most obscure performance ever that occurred at 8pm during a full-moon while the Northern Lights illuminated the Alaskan sky*

I want a video of her winning the Grammy for Joanne. You know someone in that hotel room was filming the announcement... I want to see her face!! :bradley:

Also, the acoustic version of Just Dance at that Marc Jacobs party. SOMEONE must have taken a better video than what we have. 

edit: ALSO Lollapalooza 2007. We need more! 

The rest of the S. Petersburg videos that got privated on YT that used to be online. Here's the guys' second channel where he uploaded a few vids, but he used to have another where he had all the songs from the show but all of the videos are privated now on an unknown channel, including Telephone and Bad Romance, the ones I need :messga:

The telephone video of his can also been seen throughout @textcarl's edit of Telephone :3

SharkmanthaC
7 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Everyone: *names a regular performance lots of people heard about and also want to see*

@KatieJudasGaga4: *the most obscure performance ever that occurred at 8pm during a full-moon while the Northern Lights illuminated the Alaskan sky*

I mean this is why her channel is so good.  She knows a lot of this kind of thing we don't! 

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
3 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

The rest of the S. Petersburg videos that got privated on YT that used to be online. Here's the guys' second channel where he uploaded a few vids, but he used to have another where he had all the songs from the show but all of the videos are privated now on an unknown channel, including Telephone and Bad Romance, the ones I need :messga:

The telephone video of his can also been seen throughout @textcarl's edit of Telephone :3

Can you message him and ask for links? If he has them private you can still view them if you get links.  I think there is a message feature on YouTube??

she/her/hers

nenhures
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

I mean this is why her channel is so good.  She knows a lot of this kind of thing we don't! 

Truly. At this point I'm fully convinced Katie is part of a super secret club of Gaga history connoisseurs and no one can tell me otherwise.

Bad Kids

her whole songwriting process + studio recording sessions 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Archived