💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Harry Styles scores second week at #1 on B200

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Harry Styles’ Fine Line album leads the Billboard 200 chart for a second week, as the set earned 89,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending Dec. 26, according to Nielsen Music. That’s down 81% compared to its debut a week earlier, when it blasted in atop the tally with 478,000 units.

Fine Line is the first pop album to spend two weeks at No. 1 since Ed Sheeran’s No.6 Collaborations Project set also spent its first two weeks in charge, on the charts dated July 27 and Aug. 3, 2019. (Pop albums are those that did not chart on a genre-specific tally such as Alternative Albums or Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums, etc.) Additionally, Fine Line, which is Styles’ second No. 1, has now surpassed the one-week reign of his self-titled debut.

1. Harry Styles - Fine Line (=)
2. Michael Bublé - Christmas (+4)
3. Roddy Rich - Excuse Me For Being Anti-Social (=)
4. Mariah Carey - Merry Christmas (+4)
5. Billie Eilish - When We Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (+4)
6. Post Malone - Hollywood's Bleeding (-2)
7. Pentatonix - The Best of Pentatonix Christmas (=)
8. Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song (+3)
9. Various Artists - Frozen II OST (-4)
10. Young Thug - So Much Fun (+26)

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/8547134/harry-styles-fine-line-spends-second-week-at-no-1-on-billboard-200-chart

Thomas P

The talent, the flavour 

rupauls drag race dancing GIF

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

2School4Cool

His album is remarkable, and I think part of what makes his album stand out compared to others is the raw emotion. In the sad songs, you feel his pain. In the happy songs, you can hear and feel him letting loose and having fun. Plus it’s just so creative and unique. He did a brilliant job, I’m so happy to see his album doing well! :golfclap:

See The Best In Everyone

Chickens in Malibu

Wow the sales plummeted. It shows that the first week sales were inflated, probably by some deals or some ****.

5 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Album of the Year: When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go.

Never even heard of it 

edit: sorry it’s the Billie album omg 

Archived