Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rate the last album you listened to

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Cheap thrills

When I was looking at the Grammy history I found this musician Christopher cross and he was the first and only person since 1981 to win the entire general field (Record of the, Album of the year, song of the year, best new artist) in one entire night. The only other person who has done this is Adele but in different years (2009: best new artist 2012: Record of the year, song of the year, Album of the year)

51CYSa67omL.jpg

9/10

*because the album isn't a masterpiece but it did deserve it at that time :applause:

Mariah_Carey_Rainbow.png

Mariah Carey - Rainbow (1999)

75/100

Best: How Much & X-Girlfriend

That was my first Mariah album i listen to:laughga:

• Like 1

Cheap thrills

Daydream / Mariah Carey / 

Daydream_mariah_carey.jpg

9/10 

because music box is my favourite album of hers and this one just sounds a little repetitive with a few songs  but I still love it 

n0ne

lemonade-640x633.jpg

Lemonade by Beyonce = 8/10

My favorite album from her; the music overall is an improvement from BEYONCE.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Cheap thrills

MTV_Unplugged_Mariah_Carey.png

MTV Unplugged by Mariah Carey = 8/10

This is my go to before I go to sleep, Mariah' voice in the 90s was flawless. 

Mister Gaga

sLOwFNL.jpg

The tracklist is kinda messy; i don't understand why a masterpiece like Touch It is on the deluxe edition, and that boring song I Don't Care is on the standard. mess.

8/10

Strong points: Dangerous Woman, Into You, Let Me Love You, Greedy, Sometimes, Touch It

Nice and cute bops: Moonlight, Be Alright, Everyday, Leave Me Lonely, Bad Decisions, Thinking Bout You, Knew Better / Forever Boy

Bad songs IMO: I Don't Care, Side To Side (it ruins the whole vibe of the album, i don't like it at all. sorry not sorry)

Edited by Mister Grande
  • Like 1

OMonster

Ariana Grande, Dangerous Woman: 9/10 - musically, this is a total pop masterpiece.

Cohesiveness is a little disrupted by Side to Side and Know Better in my opinion, hence the loss of one mark. Aside from that, I think it is brilliant. She has really established herself with this record as a leading lady of the industry. She's taken Taylor's crown (for now). 

Having said that, if I was rating the aesthetic and overall branding of this album, I'd probably only be giving it a 5. The title is cheap and tacky, as is the album artwork. I find her aesthetic very contradictory to the title, too. She's a dangerous, independent woman, yet is posing and costumed in a very childish, attentional way. I know this is all very secondary to the music itself, but it would've been perfect (10/10) had the album been a stronger body of work. Take Gaga's The Fame, for example... everything is perfect, including the image - and that's what is hard to do. It's hard to get everything right, and only very few albums have achieved it (Taylor's 1989 is the most recent in my opinion). 

Edited by OMonster
subtext / fantasy
  • Like 1

Thank you Gaga

Rihanna- ANTI (Explicit) Deluxe

10/10

This album is on my top 10 favourite albums. The beats and the voices go together really well to create a very good vibe.

I believe in a glamorous life
  • Like 1