Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rate the last album you listened to

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

EdgeofTeeth

girl.jpg

Lykke Li - I Never Learn: 9.5/10

Never been a fan of her music before, but this album is absolutely beautiful. Definitely one that is best enjoyed when listened to all the way through.

Dangerous Man

My Everything - Ariana Grande

10/10

No fillers at all. All the tracks are outstanding. A great masterpiece of RnB and pop mix. Congrats Ariana!

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Sia - 1000 Forms of Fears

Sia_-_1000_Forms_of_Fear_%28Official_Alb

Amazing album! It's my first which I've listened from Sia, so I'm gonna check her other albums too.

I'm giving for it 10/10! :legend:

Favorite tracks: Chandelier, Burn the Pages, Hostage & Fire Meet Gasoline.

Edited by YSL

aquaprincess

Ariana grande-my everything

9.5/10

Love love this album. Better than yours truly imo. Little more mature. Favorite track is love me harder. Hope she releases it as a single because I would love to see a video for it with the weeknd. So many bops on this album tho. I didn't give it a 10 because I couldn't into the title track nor the last track you don't know me as much as the others.but they're still nice songs. Definitely will be jamming to it for a while!

gagalovesme

Kate Bush- The Whole Story

10/10 :legend:

Kate Bush really is a complete legend. As soon as I heard this compilation album I was absolutely gobsmacked at how captivating and fascinating her music (and herself in general) is. I've now decided that I'm going to get every one of her albums, she's a bloody one off, such an unusual talent! I'm just so jealous of the people seeing her in London at the moment. My faves are: The Man With The Child In His Eyes (one of the most beautiful songs ever tbh), Hounds Of Love, Cloudbusting, Running Up That Hill, Babooshka, Wow & of course Wuthering Heights

ariana-grande-my-everything-deluxe-pre-o

My Everything - 9/10

I enjoy this album so much. The tracks she put out are so outstanding.

My favourites from this album: Why Try, Best Mistake and Love Me Harder.

The background sound of Ariana in Break Your Heart Right Back sounds like a sound I heard in a commerical and its scaring me

:laughga:

Gypsy Hooker

ariana-grande-my-everything-deluxe-pre-o

Ariana Grande - My Everything

Good solid pop album. I like the 90's R'n'B mixed with current trends and Ariana's vocals are on point in each song.

Favourite Songs: Love Me Harder, Problem, Hands On Me, Break Your Heart Right Back

8/10

Kate Bush- The Whole Story

10/10 :legend:

Kate Bush really is a complete legend. As soon as I heard this compilation album I was absolutely gobsmacked at how captivating and fascinating her music (and herself in general) is. I've now decided that I'm going to get every one of her albums, she's a bloody one off, such an unusual talent! I'm just so jealous of the people seeing her in London at the moment. My faves are: The Man With The Child In His Eyes (one of the most beautiful songs ever tbh), Hounds Of Love, Cloudbusting, Running Up That Hill, Babooshka, Wow & of course Wuthering Heights

DO IT! I've just started listening through all of her albums in order for the first time and the first 4 are just such great albums. You won't regret it. Especially Never For Ever :legend:

Rebecca & Fiona - Beauty Is Pain 8/10

such a good album  :legend: their sound in general is so cool  :legend:

Last album I listened to...

Evergreen_Album_by_Broods.png

Broods - Evergreen 10/10

Beautiful lyricism and an ethereal, chill sound overall, there are bops such as L.A.F. and Mother & Father along with really brooding (  :hehe: ) tracks such as Sober and Medicine. A perfect mixture.

• Admin changed the title to Rate the last album you listened to