opinion

Rate the last album you listened to

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

AlexanderLevi2
18 minutes ago, Hab Sabbagh said:

Rihanna- ANTI (Explicit) Deluxe

10/10

This album is on my top 10 favourite albums. The beats and the voices go together really well to create a very good vibe.

Couldn't agree more. It gets ripped to shreds on this site but it is one of my top 5 favorite albums I've ever listened to. And it continues to surprise me with every listen. The sonics are so cohesive. It seems like one big pop symphony.

Edited by AlexanderLevi2
Currently listening to Joanne

AlexanderLevi2

Dangerous Woman: 10/10

BLOWN AWAY. We will see how the songs sound a month from now but initially I am so blown away that I purchased the physical copy.

Currently listening to Joanne

Thank you Gaga
9 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

to shreds on this site but it is one of my top 5 favorite albums I've ever listened to. And it continues to surprise me with every listen. The sonics are so cohesive. It seems like one big pop symphony.

So true! It gives me chills when I listen to the album. 

I believe in a glamorous life

Cheap thrills

ChJIEbhU8AA5rK4.jpg

Views - Drake = 5/10 

the album is ok there are some stand out songs like "9" "controlla" "Hotline Bling" & "One Dance" but that's it.. 

This album would not be competitive against  Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' at the Grammys 2017. 

Take care for me is his best album to date

n0ne

220px-Ariana_Grande_-_Dangerous_Woman_%2

Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande = 10/10

Ari's best album to date, the best pop album of 2016 so far, and the 1 of the best albums of 2016. Full of slick production, amazing vocals, and catchy lyrics/melodies mixed mature and sexual themes, the album is cohesive, yet diverse. I feel like many of the songs could be hits.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"
  • Like 3

Lina Morgana
On 4/27/2015 at 11:19 AM, Seether said:

Fontanelle by Babes In Toyland

ib135037.jpg

this one may or may not grow on me as it's pretty rough and freaky but I'll give it 7/10, I live for the last track, this is seriously the coolest way to end an album

:giveup: Such a great album.

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
MaryJaneHolland

20120131-pictures-madonna-mdna-official-

I'm listening to MDNA now, for like 1000th time... I'd give it 9/10 (bc of I F*cked Up and B-Day Song)

• Like 1

Roomingfree77

The last one was Montrose's 1st and I would give it a 13 out of a possible 10 cuz it had a hit at the plate with every one of them numba's..

crisTEAne

tomodell-packshot-album-wrongcrowd-1000x

wrong crowd by tom odell: 9/10

a really cohesive record with beautiful lyrics and wonderful melodies. most of the songs grab you by the neck instantly, others are, i must say, real growers. however, if you're really in the mood, this album can literally be the soundtrack of your life. it captures those moments: the moments when you simultaneously lost your innocence and found your very self. you can't help it, you don't know why.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back
  • Like 1

okanozkara

In_the_Zone.png

In The Zone - Britney Spears

Her best album to date!

Includes one of the best pop song,Toxic

Madonna's first duet,Me Against The Music

Breakup song,Everytime

One of her best song,Breathe on Me

Other good songs like Showdown,Outrageous,Touch of my Hand...

10000/10

• Like 1

Takemyhand
On 2 octobre 2012 at 8:15 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

CruelSummercover.jpg

5/10.

I think Kanye and Jay just work better as a team with no one else at the helm. After touching on magic with MBDTF and Watch The Throne, I expected more from them. I most certainly am not down with 2 Chainez getting a guest verse. Judging by everyone else's thoughts, the reviews were pretty mixed too.

Maroon-5-overexposed.jpg

2/10.

One of the worst excuses for an album I've ever heard. Every song sounds like it was tailor made to be playing on the radio with no imagination or deep thought behind it. Nothing about it sticks out and no song is worth the paper its written on. They even had the gall to throw in Moves Like Jagger as a bonus track in some territories when it was already a track on the re-release of their last album. First degree sell outs. As I once said before, I feel Maroon 5 is a very apt name. Someone should marooon these 5 on a desert island with no recording equipment so no one has to endure them ever again.

Loveisafourletterword-mraz.jpg

3.5/10.

Started off surprising decent but then dwindled into nothing with an extra dash of cliches. You could hear this type of artist at any coffee shop in America and it's hardly music you could listen to if it took centre stage. It's purely background stuff.

What's the name of the album with love written on the cover?